The Next, Crazy, Day.

Ok, I changed Red's name to Aiden. 'cause red isn't very original.

Chapter 2- the next, crazy, day.

When I walked through the front doors, Aiden came to greet me.

" hey Rain! " he yelled from across the foyer.

" Hi! " I yelled back.

I walked up to greet him. He gave me a quick smile then grabbed my arm and tugged me to the north end of the school. Usually, no one is there because it's the teachers wing. And the teachers are usually 2scolding a kid not to run, or taking their pot away. And then the drugies beg for them to give it back. And it's like ' dude, there not gonna give it back. Stop being addicted and go find a girl! '

" there's a meeting tonight. " he whispered as he touched my arm. Witch led electricity run through my body.

" what? " I asked. Still enjoying every moment we touched.

" there is a meeting tonight at the tower. " he spaced out every word. That made me feel stupid. And, tower? What tower?

" umm. I don't have a ride, so can you take me? " my fast wit asked.

" Ya, sure. I'd be happy to. " he said, while a smile appeared on his face.

" there is a surprise waiting for you at the meeting? " he said while smiling like a idiot.

I tilted my head, " what? "

" I can't tell you. You'll have to find out tonight. " he took a step closer to me. Is he going to-

" BEEP! "

He sighed. With clear annoyance.

" better get to class. " I said sadly.

" Ya, well I'll see you at lunch. "

" bye. "

" bye. "

I walked- well ran- to the other side of the school to get to my first period. I hate how they call it periods. Who's idea was it? And it's kinda awkward. Especially for girls.

Anyways, I strutted through my first period class, carefully taking my seat without disturbing others. When Chelsie came walking in she gave me a soft smile. Weird. Then I realized she was smiling at one of her many boyfriends : Trent. I scowled.

Excuse my language, but I wanted to strangle that bitch. I wanted to ring her neck until her head, either, turns purple, or pops like a boollon. That would be fine. And fun. Putting my suicidal thoughts aside, I pulled out CATCHING FIRE from the hunger game series. The teacher made us go out and get a copy. I thought it was stupid. But after watching the movie, your addicted. The teacher made us stop at chapter 2. I almost screamed :' HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US AT A CLIFFHANGER!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN GALE COMES?!?! ' but then a thought dawned on me: I can just read it at home. Duh.

I packed my thigs as the last bell rang, then someone bumped me. I looked to see who it was, and I was happy to see.

" Hi Aiden." i said happly.

" Hey Rain, so are you ready for the meeting?"

" As I'll ever be." I flung my backpack over my sholder. We walked to the parking lot. I slid into the passenger door gladly. He jumped in, turned on the car and drove out of the parking lot.

~the meeting~

the room was dark ,cold, and scary. Well for me it was, but for the fire region people, it was not . It's warm to them. Aiden and I walked through a lot people. People can control fire. I felt intimidated ,they could set me in flames any second ,and I'm here just standing here. I have no water , so what can i do? Nothing. Their is this 1 girl who is about 5 feet tall with light brown brown hair. She was wearing glasses, and she had big eyes. She was stareing at the stage ahead of her. As were the rest of the people. They waited for the king of the region to stand up on the stage and speak. I made my way through all the people.when i reached the front of the stage the king came out.