The most beautiful lie ever

"I love you" slipped trough my lips while I was looking into your eyes. You only just laughed and asked "did you hit your head that badly?". I stared at you and just turned around to leave as your arms went around my waist with a ease as you pulled me onto your chest.
"I'm sorry, I love you too, Hoseok" you whispered into my hair before pecking it couple times.

Seven years later

I don't want to go back to the house that I once called my own home. I was here to pick up my son from visiting his other parent. Our son is now 8 years old and growing up so quickly. With each passing day, he reminds more and more his other father.
I knocked on the door and heard someone saying something before steps came to the front door and it was opened. There stood my ex husband giving me a sweet smile.

"Hey Hoseok. Jinnie is soon ready so you can come inside to wait unless you want to stand in the freezing cold", he smirked and I sighed.

"I'll just wait in the front room, Taehyung" I stepped inside as he let me come past him. I heard running footsteps coming down the stairs to reveal my little angel, Seokjin. His eyes shone like the stars in the cloudless sky. I smiled brightly as my angel came to hug me.

"Papa! I'm done packing! Daddy said he will carry my stuff to the car!" He said so excited while looking at me smiling.
"Okey angel", I said back before continuing, "would you put on your shoes and jacket so your daddy can get your backpack, okay?". L

He nodded before going to the shoe track and taking his black and blue shoes and putting them on.
Taehyung looked at me weirdly with a smirk painted on his lips. Then he went past me to the stairway to go to the bedroom of our son. I moved my gaze to the reason for my life, my own little son who was now putting on his black and white jacket on.

Taehyung bought it for him as a Christmas present last year. I could only smile a little bit before I felt someone's hands warping around my waist with a light peck landed on my hair. I quickly got his hands off my waist and turned around glaring at the younger one. He just smirked.

"Jinnie, you forgot your lunch box in the dining room so would you go get it? I want to talk with your papa a little bit, okay?" He asked from our son while looking into my eyes.
"Okay daddy! I'll be back soon papa!" And with that my little angel went to the dining room to get his lunch box that was actually in his backpack.

"Why did you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Oh you know what you did"
"Maybe because I want to fool around with you once again? You still love me don't you?" He smirked.

"I stopped loving you since the day you cheated on me with my cousin Eunji as I was 8th months pregnant with our son", I stared into his eyes with hatred and something else also dripping from my words.

"You know I was drunk that night and I didn't mean to cheat on you Hoseokie... You know that I love you..." he said as his eyes saddened up. He was acting once again. I didn't believe his words anymore.

"You should be glad that I let you see Seokjin every other weekend even though I have full custody of him", I stepped backwards as my little angel came back running.

"Daddy, my lunch box wasn't at the dining room... I'm sure it's in my backpack and you forgot it's there" he took his backpack from his biological father and quickly putted on his beanie that I bought him.

"I'm ready to go papa" he looked at me smiling, wanting to get away from the other man behind him.
"Okay angel. We're going to go now, bye Taehyung" I opened the front door and left with Seokjin closing the door after us. We walked to the car and as he went to the passenger seat I sat down on the drivers seat while turning the car on.