My Mates

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight or Vampire Diaries only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Susanna pov
Elijah and I went home.

When we got there I got out of the car. I saw the front door open and Bekah came out.
"Anna! You're back!!"
" Hey Beks." We hugged then pulled away. Nik came out.
" Hello love." I smiled and put my arms around his neck. He picked me up and spun me around.
" I assume you're happy to see us." I rolled my eyes.
" Don't get cocky Nik." He smirked and kissed my cheek. I heard Kol snort.
" Not much luck of that." I shook my head. Lijah chuckled and pulled me into him. I saw Finn standing there waiting patiently. I smiled and went over to him. He pulled me to him and I sank into his embrace.
" Missed you." I whispered. Finn chuckled and kissed me.
" I missed you also Anna." Kol spoke.
" So how is your sister?" Immediately Elijah and I shared a look.
" It was fine." Finn frowned.
" Susanna." I sighed and spoke.
" My sister is getting married to a cold one." They all froze.
" You're certain?" I looked at Lijah and he spoke.
" We're certain."

We went in and I told them everything. Nik spoke.
"Well its a good thing we came." Kol spoke.
"I think I've heard that name before. Carlisle Cullen." I smiled and spoke.
"He seems very nice." I looked at Bekah and spoke.
"Rosalie wants to go shopping sometime with us." My sister in law grinned and hugged me.
"Definitely. Oh. We can go tomorrow." I chuckled and texted Rose. She texted back immediately saying she was good to go tomorrow. This was going to be fun. Elijah put his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.
"Your father will be back soon astin." I nodded my head.
"I know."

Everyone got settled in and I stayed the night with Elijah. Nik and Kol were pouting about being left out but I promised them that it was only for a little bit.

The next day I got up bright and early to get ready. Lijah watched me get ready before he spoke.
"Your sister does not like you very much." I sighed and spoke.
"I know. She's always resented me for whatever odd reason." I heard Nik speak.
"Well we'd be happy to show her why she should respect you above all."
"Nik!" I said with exasperation.
"Just a suggestion love." Lijah sighed.
"And you wonder why she asked me to come and not you." Nik huffed and sat down. He grabbed me and pulled me down.
"My angel." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm no angel Nik."
"You saved us love. You are an angel." I chuckled and kissed him quickly. Bekah came running in.
"Come on Ann. We got to go pick up Rosalie." Nik spoke.
"You sure you don't want me to go with you love?"
"No. No killing and no threat of killing while I'm gone. Actually let's say no harm of any kind. Come on Nik. She may not be close to me but she is my sister. So please." Nik huffed.
"Fine. For you." I smiled and sent him a grateful look. Then I went over to Lijah and kissed him. I said goodbye to Finn and Kol in a similar manner then left.

Bekah drove the car while I was in the passenger seat. I saw her look in the rear view mirror then curse. I looked back and groaned.
"Overprotective twits." I muttered. Bekah smirked.
"You know they can hear you."
"Good." I snapped back. Bekah spoke.
"Don't worry. They won't be coming with us to the mall."
"Better not. Out of curiosity is it all four?"
"No. Seems to be Kol and Nik. My bet is Elijah and Finn haven't realized yet." I sighed and rolled my eyes. Well this was going to be interesting.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.