Alexis pulled away with a smile. "My answer's yes."

I looked at the girl, who looked as if Alexis was her next meal.

"I'm going to the restroom before we leave," she said, brushing past Alexis.

I stood up, my eyes wide. "Alexis."

"What?" She asked, "come on, it'll be fun."

"I'm sure it will be," I said, "but I also want you completely sure before we do this."

She smiled, leaning up to press a kiss to my lips. "I'm sure."

~*~

Fred

Alexis bit into her toast, her eyes glued to me the entire time.

It wasn't awkward, like I'd expected it to be, but it wasn't exactly easy making conversation.

Alexis and I had never had a threesome before, and my experience with threesomes really had not been the best.

"Morning," she quietly greeted, taking a sip of her coffee.

I looked over at her. "Good morning."

She smiled a charming smile. "What time did you eventually go to sleep?"

"When Tara left," I said, scratching my abdomen.

She nodded and sipped on her coffee, taking tiny drinks to avoid burning her tongue.

"I went and got food from the lobby," she said, nodding towards the tray on the counter.

I looked down at it, seeing an array of different muffins, wheat and white bread, and a plate full of eggs.

"I wasn't sure what you wanted, so I got it all," she said, "and the entire lobby hates me for it."

I chuckled and picked up the apple juice she'd brought back, gulping the glass down. "Fuck, that was sweet."

She nodded. "I know."

I braced my palms on the counter, looking at her.

"Your triceps are really nice and more defined than usual lately," she muttered, trailing her hand down my bicep.

"I think we have other things to talk about," I said, pushing myself off the counter.

She looked up at me, biting down on her bottom lip. "Okay."

"I think she was far more interested in you than me," I blurted.

She laughed, shaking her head. "Fred, she sucked your dick."

"Alexis, she ate you out like it was the last thing she'd do," I deadpanned.

She folded her arms over her chest. "It was fun. It spiced up our relationship, I think?"

I folded my arms on the counter. "That's a way to describe it."

"You didn't enjoy it," she said, looking up at me.

"I never said that," I said, shaking my head, "I think I'd be stupid to even hint at the fact that I didn't like it."

She leaned against the counter. "Bet you've never had two mouths on your dick at the same time."

"Yeah, I definitely haven't," I muttered, opening the fridge. I placed my coffee inside to cool down.

I leaned against the wall, chewing on my bottom lip. "And I'm assuming you've never been on another girl's face, i-in that fashion before."