“And where do you plan your home to be, Harriet?” Mrs. Weasley asked as she brought the food over to the table. This was obviously a test and that brought a devilish grin to her face.

“Well, I was planning on living in Diagon Alley not to far from a joke shop owned by Fred and George,” she replied innocently.

“You better not be living with said jokester,” a voice from the doorway said. Everyone in the room jumped to see Sirius leaning against the door frame, his grey eyes dancing mischievously.

Mrs. Weasley turned red at this. “Sirius, I don’t see how you can condone that kind of behavior! What kind of lessons are you teaching her?” she shrieked.

“Not to live with your son for the sake of her innocence?” he answered unsure of what she was referring to.

Mrs. Weasley puffed herself up and approached him, much to Harri’s annoyance. “How can you let her talk to my children like they have a chance of opening a joke shop? They should be getting respectable jobs at the ministry!” she shouted, raising her arms in aggravation.

“Molly, it’s the boys’ dream and opening a business is a very respectable thing to do and Harri should support her...boyfriend...in what he wants to do,” he told her gritting out the word boyfriend. Harri rolled her eyes. He really did like George, but he was very overprotective.

By the time the words left his mouth most of the other occupants of the house had gathered by the doorway, which consisted of Ginny, Ron, Mr. Weasley, Remus, Tonks, Bill, Fleur, Moody, Snape, and Kingsley. Some of them were just here for the time being, since they had to get to work, but they all came to watch the show down between Sirius Black and Molly Weasley.

“Sirius, how can you approve of your charge entering a serious relationship at such a young age?” she asked, getting to the route of the discussion. She was trying to get Sirius to break Harri and George up, instead of doing it herself. She didn’t want her son to be mad at her.

“Molly, Harri is a responsible girl. I don’t like that she’s dating. I would prefer that she wait till she’s in her fifties to date and even then it might be too soon, but she found someone who she can confide in and I’m not going to break that up. I’m honestly glad that she won’t be rejected for years like her father was. It’s a nice change of pace to watch a Potter find a relationship quickly,” Sirius answered and Harri smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up, but Molly smirked. That was obviously not the correct answer. Harri frowned, what was wrong with what her godfather had said?

She gave an almost haughty laugh before continuing. “She isn’t James, Sirius. Stop treating her like your dead best friend,” she told him in a superior tone.

Harri could see Sirius tense up, Remus was being held back by Tonks, who looked murderous. “What do you mean I treat her like James?” he growled, almost sounding feral.

“Do you see how she’s dressed? She’s like a cross between you and James! You haven’t been raising her right?” She told him sternly.

Harri looked down at her clothes. She was wearing tight ripped jeans and a tight fitting grey shirt with a graphic design on it, her basilisk fang necklace falling to the center of shirt. What was wrong with what she was wearing?

“There isn’t anything wrong with the way she dresses, Molly,” Tonks said from the doorway. Tonks had helped Harri pick out the majority of her clothes after all.

Sirius was about to say something when Harri cleared her throat, gaining the attention of everyone in the room. Her eyes were flashing green and a few magic sparks were given off as she stood up and slammed her hand down on the table.