I Can Do That

Beginne am Anfang

"Yes. Good news, I don't think Momo will be fighting any time soon. And if she does, well maybe she'll be more humble."

Rosé's eyes widened and she went to hug Lisa gently. "Thank you so much Lisa. I can't imagine what pain you're in, but whenever Jisoo wakes up, I'll be sure to let her know what you did for me. For us."

"You're welcome. You've done so much for me and Jennie. Jennie especially, and without you I never would have met her. So this was a small price to pay. Right now though, im gonna be a few rooms down, I'm in so much pain." Lisa said smiling.

Rosé smiled and quickly let go, realizing she was probably squeezing.

                                   ----

Time had went on for the next week. Jisoo had finally woken up. Realizing that anything could happen she proposed to Rosé within the month. And made sure to thank Lisa personally. Jennie and Lisa lived day to day as normal while Lisa recovered.

And then it hit Jennie. Auntie Gi.

"Lisa."

"What's wrong Jennie?"

"Nothing. It's just, I know we are getting ready to leave to Hawaii for Rosé and Jisoo's wedding and this is something I've thought about all my life, but...if I can't get auntie Gi out, I don't think I can just leave her here."

Lisa got up from the bed and began to put her clothes on.

"What are you doing?" Jennie said.

"We, are going to get Gi out right now before we go."

"It's not that simple. I brought up the idea to her awhile back, she said she needs to be in there to repay what she's done in her past. And to get her out is gonna be way too much." Jennie said disappointed.

"Too much? We just won fourteen million Jennie. There isn't anything fourteen million can't get done. And as for her feeling like she needs to be in there, just trust me. Get dressed."

They arrive at the prison and request to see Gi. Jennie and Lisa sit at a blue table holding hands as Gi walks towards them and sits down.

"It's almost been too long Jennie." Gi said, overjoyed to see her niece. "And who is this beautiful girl?"

"It has been auntie Gi. I'm so sorry I didn't come to visit everyday like I had said. Hopefully I'll get to make it up today. And this is Lisa. My girlfriend."

Lisa smiled and nodded. "It's good to finally meet you Gi."

"And to you Lisa." Gi said nodding down smiling. "So what do I owe this pleasure of you two coming to see me?"

"Auntie...it's something we've talked about before. I want you out. Please."

Gi's face changed and she became more serious. "Jennie no. I already told you and why and that's it."

Lisa stepped in quickly. "Gi, I barely met you just now, but I've known Jennie for some time. I've grown to love her and realize that that I would die for her. And one thing she has never forgotten, is you. She has talked non stop about getting you out here with her but you feel you deserve to be in here because of your past. I mean no disrespect Gi, but the past is exactly that. The past. It shouldn't be forgotten but it should be learned from, to help you live in the present to create a better future. Jennie loves you so much, and I know you love her too. So why not forgive your past, and be out here, living in the present with her. With us. As a...family."

The words just poured from Lisa. Jennie looked at Lisa, wanting to cry at the words that were just said.

Gi looked down and smiled. "I...I realize now I have been selfish. That I believed I belonged in here because of a past I created, that I shouldn't be allowed to live out here with my niece." Gi grabbed both of their hands and looked at Lisa. "I can see you love her very much. That makes me very happy. So let's all forgive the past and live in the present for the future. As a family."

After, they found out how much it was to release Gi for good. Compared to Lisa's winnings, it was nothing. They went home and got ready to fly out for the wedding. Jennie felt her life coming together even more.

The fly over was beautiful. They flew in CL's private jet. Everyone who was attending the wedding did. CL's friends, Yuqi and her now girlfriend Soyeon, Mina and Seulgi, Gi and a lot more people.

When they arrived, CL already had a beach house for the four of them and Gi to stay in, and a hotel for the rest of them. The day of the wedding was beautiful.

It was near the ocean, bright and sunny, everything was set perfectly, the cake, the decorations and chairs. Rosé wore a large white wedding dress and Jisoo wore an all black silk suit. And Jennie wore a black dress and Lisa wore a black suit.

After the commitment statement, everyone talked and laughed. Rosé and Jisoo cut the cake, it was all so perfect. While Gi talked to Rosé and Jisoo, Yuqi and the rest of the girls did something else, Jennie grabbed Lisa's hand and walked her a ways from the wedding.

Jennie grabbed both of her hands and looked at Lisa. "I know we've been through this before. We have promised eternity to each other. But all of this seems so unreal, it seems so perfect. I want you to love me for the rest of our days to come. To always be with me when I need you, to hold me when I cry.  To laugh with me always. I want this to last forever and the rest of the lifetimes to come. Can you do that for me Lisa?" 

Lisa's vision blurred as tears filled up and began to fall. Jennie wiped them with her thumb as they fell. Finally Lisa was able to speak. "You have given me a reason to laugh, and cry. Obviously." She laughed. "You have given me a reason to live Jennie. To hold you when you need me, to laugh with you, to always be with you for the rest of our days to come, would be the greatest honor. In this lifetime and the next."

Lisa leaned in and kissed Jennie gently but passionately. Then she stopped and looked into her eyes.

"So, trust me, for you, I can do that."