Chapter 2: The Worst Day Ever

Third Person POV:

Luna sighed as she walked to school, preparing herself for all the teasing she would recieve. She was bullied by a lot of people. The teachers had tried multiple times to stop the kids from bullying her, but it never worked. It didnt matter to Luna though, she had gotten used to it.

As she arrived at school, she got the expected looks and teasing. The day went on as normal, until lunch. The bell rang signaling 5th period was over. She head to her locker and got her lunchbox and went to the cafeteria. She sat at a table, all alone. She put a hood over her head and started reading a book. She ignored anybody and everybody. Until the biggest bully in the school sat next to her.

He hesitantly smiled,"Um... Hi." Luna sighed and said,"Spare me the teasing, please." "No! Im not going to tease you. I felt terrible about what ive done, and ive come to apologize" Luna looked hopeful and said,"R-Really?" The bully smiled maliciously and laughed,"No! Of course not! Did you really think i would apologize?" Luna looked confused. "Wha-What?" Thats when she was slapped in the face.

Luna stood stock-still, shock plastered onto her face. Everybody just started cracking up, laughing at her reaction. She started to shake in anger. Everybody just laughed louder, causing her to become even more angry. She had had enough of them! "IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!" Luna screamed. The room went silent, and everyone stared at her. "ENOUGH!" Luna turned toward the exit and ran upstairs to her locker. She grabbed everything and ran out the door. She ran all the way until she had slammed the door to her house. She rsn up to her room and packed her bags. She brought everything she needed. "Ive had enough of this stupid town! Im going to Ohio!" Luna seethed. She booked a flight and jumped in her car. "In Ohio maybe i can meet Venturian..."  

Wow! So that took a quick turn! SO Luna's heading to Ohio! You can imagine whats going to happen... :3