1

ARIAS POV:
"Shit shit shit" I say running to the kitchen forgetting about the pasta I was making on the stove. I quickly turn off the stove putting the burnt pasta into the trash. I groan at my weakness of
cooking.
"What'd you burn again ?" I hear Courtney say (one of my best friends of four years) as she walks through the front door.

"I was simply making pasta and forgot about it while watching gossip girl." I said smiling.

"Really?" Courtney said giving me a tedious look.

"What? It was getting good" I exclaim , she shakes her head with a laugh.

"So have you thought about what I said earlier ?" Court says as she sits down on the sofa.

Courtney asked me if I wanted to go to some party with her that Rydel (another best friend of mine)
Is planning for her brother Ross lynch. Who I despise so much. Ever since I met rydel , he's been such a dick to me. I never understood why.

I sigh softly "fine I'll go" , I'll probably hang out with Ryland and riker" I say sitting next to her on the sofa .

"That's my girl" court says smiling.

I groan "Babe I know you hate Ross but have you ever like sat and talked to him?" She says.

"Uh no, I don't want to think, touch , talk or even look at him and Rydel knows that" I say aggressively.

Courtney sighs "well one day you'll have to" she says

"Well one day you'll have to" I think about those six words deeply. Would I have to talk to Ross about my feelings ? No, I'd never want to do that. Ugh don't even get me started with his obnoxious girlfriend Jaz Sinclair. The two are never away from each other and it aggravates me a lot.

I snap out of my thoughts "whatcha gonna wear tonight ?" Courtney says

"Maybe a dress don't know yet" I say

"Well I'll see you at 7 , K?" She says , I nod and she walks out.

I think about what'll happen tonight , I sigh and lay on the couch
-
It was about to turn 7 and I was gone getting ready. As I wait for Courtney to arrive , I snap a picture and decided to upload it onto Instagram.

Liked by rydellynch and 1,678 others Ariawallace took this in my bathroomView all comments Rydellynch my little munchkin

Ariawallace took this in my bathroom
View all comments
Rydellynch my little munchkin

Rydellynch wish I could be you

Courtney eaton god created an angel

Adoringaria OMGGG I LOVE YOUU

Jaz_sinclair Cute ig.

Wallacesbitch @jaz_sinclair GIRL IF YOU DONT SHUT UP WITH YOUR "cute ig." I-

Reggielodge @jaz_sinclar jealous ass

After some time , it gets a bunch of likes.

I smile and laugh at some of the comments

Courtney finally gets here and we start to head to rydels place.
-
We finally arrive , I knock on the door and behind the door reveals rydel "ahhh you came!" Rydel exclaims excitingly and gives me a bear hug.

I smile and hug back "Come on in guys , everyone's inside" she says and we both walk in.

I start to find my way towards rydels kitchen to see all the snacks.

Such a fat ass.

"Ooo quac and chips" I say to myself and the voice I expected to hear.

"Well if it isn't aria Wallace" I hear

I freeze.