"I know you fuckin' lyin'!"

"Niggas are so bold nowadays mane." Kentrell looked on in surprise. These niggas together, but they were both trying to get at Zion when the other wasn't there? That's trifling.

"Should I say sumthin'?" Zion asked, pondering.

"I mean, if you prepared fo' shit to possibly get messy, keep quiet. But if you want some peace of mind, say sum." Kentrell muttered.

"Um, excuse me! Both of y'all need to come here real quick!"

Both men smirked, wordlessly walking over the the register.

"Wassup lil daddy?" Tay asked.

"Are y'all together? Cuz if y'all are, I'm not with the messy shit, like both of y'all shouldn't be givin' me y'all numbers if you in a relationship. That's some shady shit cuz Tay, you got my number when Nick wasn't here, went to the bathroom, and then Nick got my number when you wasn't here and-"

"I told you he was cute." Tay said and Nick laughed, leaning into the man a little.

"Huh?"

Nick wet his bottom lip. "Yea we together. But we both want you baby."

"Oop." Kentrell took a sip of his water and watched Zion bit his lip, smiling back at the men.

"Oh ok. Nevermind then. Go on about y'all business." The short man waved them off.

"Make sure to text us!" And the two walked off, hand in hand.

"I will!"

As they walked out the shop, someone else walked in. At first Kentrell thought it was just a random nigga, but as the man got closer, he realized it was Zeshawn's bitch ass.

"Maneeee." He couldn't help but roll his eyes as the man got closer, the grin on Zeshawn's face growing.

"Of course yo fat ass would work here, probably eat up all the donut, witcho round ass."

Kentrell yawned, brushing the man's insults off his shoulders. "Bitch either order or take yo punk ass the fuck on. Ain't nobody in the mood to deal with yo wannabe gangsta ass today."

"Lemme get the egg and bacon sandwhich."

"That's it?" He asked boredly.

Zeshawn swiped his card. "Yea that's it, mama."

Kentrell stiffened. "Don't fuckin' call me that."

"Or what? Whatchu finna do bout it?"

The air around Zeshawn was new, one Kentrell had never seen before. Before the man was more reserved, more careful about what he said and did. But now, the man was so...cocky. He didn't know where all this sudden boldness was coming from, but if Zeshawn valued any piece of his miserable ass life, he better stop talking to Kentrell like he was crazy.

The pregnant man was about point five seconds away from grabbing the container of plastic knives, jumping over the counter, and jabbing as many pieces of the plastic he could clean through the man's eyeballs, when Zion came with the order. The shorter man carelessly threw it in the man's face, mugging Zeshawn hard.