Kentrell turned around in his chair to fully face the man. "Order when ready sir."

The man listed off what he want, and gave him a twenty dollar bill. Kentrell gave him his change and receipt back and Zion went to get the man's food. When his coworker came back, the brownskin licked his lips, and looked him up and down.

"Lemme getcho number lil daddy."

Zion smiled, and wordlessly scribbled it on the man's receipt, before handing it back to him.

"What's yo name gorgeous?"

"Zion. You?"

The man looked him over again, giving a deep chuckle. "Tay."

His coworker cheesed hard and waves goodbye to the man, who placed his food in a empty booth, before going to the restroom.

"Oooo bitch, you see how sexy that nigga was?"

"Huh?" Kentrell looked up from his phone. "My bad, I was just lookin' at pictures of my fine ass baby daddy." He swiped his thumb to another picture of Sheyaa, who had just gotten out the shower with his towel hanging low off his hips, and swooned.

"Damn this nigga sexy as fuck." Kentrell kissed the screen.

Zion rolled his eyes. "Anywayyy, I think God has finally answered a bad bitch prayers! I'm finna get some dickkk, I'm finna get some dickkk, I'm finna get some dickkk." And Kentrell laughed as the man grabbed ahold of the counter and started popping his ass.

About five minutes passed by when another man entered the shop, walking straight to the register. This time he was lightskin, lean muscles, big pouty lips, dreads that reached his shoulders, and had white braces.

The man looked over the menu a little boredly before he caught eyes with Zion and smiled.

"Wassup withchu baby?"

"Nuthin' much daddy." Zion bit his bottom lip coyly. "You don't wanna eat nothin'?"

"I do, but it ain't on this menu." They man's brown eyes raked up his friends figure.

Zion tilted his head as he looked up at the man. "Gimme yo number and you can eat me whenever you want."

"Say less baby."

Kentrell watched as the two exchanged numbers and names, before the lightskin man actually ordered something simple, going to sit down at an empty both.

"Bitch, I'm bout to cry. I got two fine ass niggas to choose from! Which one should I text first?"

"Which one do you think you like more?"

"I don't know? They both cute, nice cuts, smell good. They both got big ass lips, bitchhhh you know I like niggas with juicy ass lips, that shit sexy. WHEW!" Zion fanned himself.

While the smaller man ranted, Kentrell saw Tay, the man from earlier walk from the restroom. He made eye contact with Nick, the lightskin and smiled, making his way over to the other man.

"Bitch look!" And Kentrell elbowed Zion to turn and see the exact same niggas that had just gotten his number hug each other tightly, the lightskin one's hand going down to grab the brownskin's ass harshly, placing a kiss on the man's lips.