"that's the same nigga that was at ha bday dinner." Rich spoke up.

August remembered seeing the dude face only 3 times, he looked familiar, but when he seen Megan in one of the pics, everything made sense to him.

"his name Cameron, but he go by Ron." Rich said so he wouldn't forget.

After every picture August passed to Terion to observe it and he would pass it to Darion.

"the otha one with dreads is King, ion know his real name." Rich added.

"She set me up." August mumbled to himself

"she set me up me." he said again but a little bit louder. He was beyond pissed that Megan was in one of the pictures with Ron, and he more pissed off that he was her ex boyfriend. All thought ran through his mind as he studied the picture.

Why da f*ck would she do something like that, here i am fallin fo ha and she playin me, she ain't really care bout me, all she wanted was to keep me distracted with some bs. I can't believe shawty had the guts to do sum shit like dat.

He thought Megan set him and the others up, everything did kinda make sense. Megan met August around the same time Drew stole from Ron and King. He was at her bday dinner, that gave Ron the opportunity to sit back and watch them and King to go scope out what Drew was doing, but little do August know Ron didn't know that he and Drew was family.

August sat back and added everything up, He coudln't wait to talk to Megan so he can confront her and kick ha ass to the curb. She had some heat coming at her when he will be done with her.

"Aug don't start jumping to conclusion." Tee said, he already knew how his cousin was. It was only one picture, by the way Megan interact with August it wasn't fake. She had real feelings for him. Terion, knew just by the way Megan looked at August that she was in love with him. His girlfriend gives him the same look every time they are together.

"fuck that shit." August tossed the pictures back on his desk. "ya got any moe' information." he asked getting up out of his seat.

"they should be dead in 2 weeks." Rich spoke bluntly, he ain't give af who feelings he was hurting he just wanted peace, but little do he know he would be starting a war.

************************

"ugh.." Megan groaned out loud when the annoying sound of her phone kept going off indicating that she was receiving an incoming call. She tossed and turned thinking that the person would get the hint, but it didn't stop the person on the other end.

She slowly pulled the soft silk expense sheets from over her bed hair. Looking intensely at her phone she was wondering who would be calling her a such an early time, especially ona Monday.

"h-hello." she yawned into the phone.

"i have job for you." A deep husky voice said into the phone.

She pulled the phone from under her ear seen it was Brooks and placed back under her right ear.

"Brooks..it is." she paused to look over at the digital clock on the night stand. "9:48 in tha morning." she was slightly confused. Why would Brooks want her to do a job this early in the morning.

"not now..In a few months." He told her already knowing that she might have been confused.

"oh ok...well call me in those months." she yawed not really caring what she was saying. All she wanted was to sleep...and sleep."

"You talked to Quise lately?" he asked. Brooks wanted to get this plan ready for this job that he wants Megan and Quise to participate in. Something big was coming their way ,but he wanted to make sure that both of them was going to be on board with it.