"So you mean we are traveling halfway across the country to go to your father's lake house?"

Ana asks a smiling forming across her face.

"Indeed my love. We are flying all the way up to Washington."

Angel states proudly setting her wine glass down on the coffee table.

Ana smiles with glee as she puts her glass down on the coffee table, and jumps onto Angel's lap hugging her tightly. Ana never really traveled anywhere over the country. The most Ana really got to travel is when her, and her family moved in with Jonathan. It had been a pretty awkward transition, but this was different. Angel was taking her to a romantic getaway to a lake house for some alone time. What would happen when they were there? Ana needed to come up with a plan to get Angel back upon her high horse with their sex life. Every since the tragic ordeal Angel had been a bit more cautious with having sex with Ana.

The other night though had been amazing. The way Angel's moans sounded echoing in the room. Ana rubbed her fingers across Angel's lips. She could almost relive that night with the simple touch. Angel smiled to Ana as she leaned over placing her hand on Ana's neck. She pulled Ana closer to her face placing her lips along Ana's, and kissing her slowly. Ana breathed in deeply as she kissed Angel back rubbing her hands along Angel's chest, and up to her neck she pulled her body close.

"See, kissing like this is why I cannot keep my hands off of you."

Angel whispered as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind Ana's ear.

"I never want you to keep your hands off me anyways. I love when you touch me affectionately. It makes me feel like I am all yours."

Ana admits looking in Angel's eyes.

"You are all mine."

Angel states smiling slightly.

Ana leans down to Angel's neck kissing it softly. Angel closes her eyes feeling Ana's soft like feather lips against her neck. Ana then pulled away from her neck looking at Angel's reaction.

"So when do we leave?"

Ana asks Angel picking up her iPhone off the coffee table.

"What day is it? I will have to get tickets for the plane. I'm sure it'll be soon though. I don't want to prolong work for you. I don't know how your boss might handle it. I doubt he will make much of a fuss though."

Angel insists watching Ana play on her phone.

"Yeah, I doubt he will. He pretty much is either playing video games in his office, or gawking at the interns anyways.. H-..."

Ana stops for a second furrowing her eye brows.

"I never told you my boss was a guy."

Ana states looking at Angel.

"I need a shower."

Angel states slipping from under Ana and getting up off the couch.

"Angel!"

Ana grumbles watching Angel creep on the stairs.

"It's not what you think baby!"

Angel tries to sound soothing.

"Angel!"

Ana hisses as she stands up from the sofa.

Angel disappears into the bedroom just as soon as Ana gets a message. Ana looks down at her phone seeing as it was an email from her boss. She opened the email and began to read it. "Miss Torres, I am very sorry about your grandmother. Send her my regards. One of your sisters informed me that you will be needing a few days off to ensure that your grandmother is well. Take as much time as you need. I am sure things will be fine at the office without you. Once again my deepest apologies. Oh, and please inform Miss Falls that dinner from the other night was marvelous. You have a pleasant evening." Ana gasped softly throwing her phone on the bed.