Chapter 4: Math, Cheesecake & Chaos

Comincia dall'inizio

Smart bastard Felix thought.

When he turned to the board again, their teacher was already discussing a new part of the lesson, he knew he wouldn't be able to catch up anymore. Sighing, he tore off a piece of paper at the back of his notebook and crumpled it.

Fuck it

He grinned evilly at Seungmin and that's how their paper wars began.

They would throw crumpled papers at each other and silently snicker, and they would either duck or use their bags to avoid the papers. Crumpled papers were scattered around their area.

It was all fun.

But fun things don't last forever, because the crumpled paper that Seungmin threw went pass Felix and as soon as their teacher turned around to check if the students were able to catch up, the crumpled paper hit her face.

It was a bulls-eye, ten out of ten, some students were silently laughing, some were trying to stifle their laughter, and their math teacher?

She's furious.

Felix and Seungmin sat there frozen in their spots. They slowly looked at each other, as if they knew what was going to happen. By looking at each other they both understood.

Luckily, they didn't received detention but was told to stand outside and balanced 3 heavy books on top of their heads, both of them were also instructed to be one meter apart from each other, not only that they were marked absent in their math class which means their performance for that day isn't recorded and considered zero.

 When the school bell rang indicating it was already lunch, their teacher went outside giving the two of them disappointing looks. Both Felix and Seungmin bowed their heads and muttered an apology.

"The next time you boys do it again, both of you will receive detention."

"Yes ma'am."

Just as their teacher left, Hyunjin was already outside looking at Seungmin dead on the eyes. He was radiating a black aura, like he was ready to strangle someone and that someone was him. Along side with him was a short puffy cheeks boy, looking back and forth between the two guys, one being extremely scary and the other one close to shitting himself.

"Let's go Seungminnie."

Hyunjin tightly held Seungmin's shoulder and smiled, and it wasn't a beautiful smile to see, it was a smile of death.

"Felix you go ahead and join the others, we just have important matters to do." Felix eyed them weirdly but gave them a nod and bid goodbye.

If only Jisung knew that Seungmin was actually the one dragging Hyunjin.

When they reached the rooftop Seungmin let go of Hyunjin, he was ready to kick the older guy but Hyunjin sensed it and went to Jisung, holding both of his shoulders. That's where he started interrogating him, after all that's what all this is about.

"You think I wouldn't knew?" Those were the words that first came out of Hyunjin wherein Seungmin can only facepalmed, he knew where this is going.

Don't tell me this idiot is going to blame another idiot.

Meanwhile Jisung was startled and confused, he held Seungmin's hand that was gripping unto his shoulders tightly.

"What do you mean Seungmoo?"

"Don't play dumb with me Sung, I know this is your doing." Seungmin watched his friend getting all serious with Jisung as he mentally slapped his forehead.