Chapter One:

Dear Juliet,

It's been months, since I've seen you. I miss you. I love you. Why would you leave me? I gave you everything. I gave you all my love. I haven't slept since you left. See my stomach's tied in knots, I get so afraid I only have myself to blame. And now I'm by myself, So tell me how the hell, How could I live without you now? I can't even live with myself, I don't want nobody else I only have myself to blame But do you think we can start again?

~Kellin

*

I sealed the envelope, and sat it down on the end table. See I send a letter everyday, or try to atleast. I can't get her off my mind. I loved her. How could she leave me? I gave her everything. Everything she could ever want.

"Fuck!" I screamed. "Its all my fault!" The tears running down my face dropping one by one from my blood shot eyes. I slide down the door and stare at the blank wall when memorys flash in my mind. Too see her smile. The way she laughed. The way she talked. I can never get over her. I love her.

It hurt me. Too wake up and find her to be gone.

*Flashback*

"Kellin, stop!" She giggled struggling to get me to stop tickling her.

The way she said my name, the way she giggled. I just love everything about her. But that just made me want to tickle her even more.

"Kellin!" She laughed uncontrollably.

"Fine, fine!" I put my hands up in defeat.

I crawled up the the top of the bed, wait for her to come a lay with me. I watched her change into one of my shirts and a pair of sweat pants, then she crawled into our bed right next to me. I wrap my arm around her waist tightly, and secure. A few minutes later a hear a faint snore coming from the love of my life. Juliet.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear.

Soon after that I feel asleep.

I wake up the next morning to find Juliet gone. Of course I didn't think anything of it so I walked out into the kitchen. She's not there either. I walk around the apartment, into the bathroom,and in every room. She was no where to be found. Until, I walked over the counter and see a letter from Juliet. I read it aloud, and it broke my heart.

*End of flashback*

My thougths were interuped when the door-bell rang. I stood up carefully, and opened the door to revival my best friend Jack standing in the door way.

"What?" I ask annoyingly

"I just wanted to stop by and see how you're doing." He said as. He walked into my apartment.

"We'll I'm not okay." I said with a sad tone.

"Dude, you got it bad for her." He laughed.

Part of me wanted to strangle him, but the other half I knew I did.

"Of course I do, I loved her, I still love her." I said.

-------------

This is my first official story so no hate. Please vote and comment what you think! 😊