"At least you didn't walk into a wall or something" he said trying to be as quiet as possible. I started laughing with him while nodding my head.

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through that this fine evening" he shook his head and chuckled. I sensed something was wrong but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"You know that the doors in this place are brown not transparent" 

"Yes, I know. I'm not going to make up an excuse that I didn't see the door". I said smiling. he nodded and started chopping up the orange again.

"Oh wait" he said and started walking to the other side of the bar. I waited a minute "here you go" he handed me an ice pack "for your" he pointed to his own cheek and started laughing.

"Yes, I know!" I snatched the ice pack off him and smiled.

Suddenly loud bongs of noises were heard that echoed throughout the room.

"Midnight" Luke said. I turned my head towards the clock and he was indeed right "You better go and get back to your seat" Luke said while giving me a smile.

"Goodbye barman" I cheekily smiled.

"Goodbye Miss Klutz" he said while smiling back. I frowned weirdly as the only time I've ever heard anyone say that to me is my mother.

I turned and started walking back to the table, my path was cleared now as a lot of the people who were blocking my way have now taken to their seats to have their discussions which were turned short by the Host entering and the lights taken to his spotlight. I was being extra weary to not find myself in the presence of William again.

"People of Camden, I present to you, an honourable dance with the one and only Chris Hemsworth" the host said, I was nearly at my seat. People started clapping and cheering as I'm guessing Mr Hemsworth walked on. I took my seat, and my mother and Kelly were now at the table but my father wasn't.

I looked up and saw Chris Hemsworth in his well-desired suit. I looked at Kelly, she didn't even spare me a glance while I sat down at the table. Maybe she hadn't seen me.

"Everyone" the host gestured. "Please take out your tickets and have them displayed in front of you". I reached in my purse and saw that I had two tickets. For a split second, I was confused but then I realised I had the winning ticket. Kelly's winning ticket. I looked up and Kelly was already looking at me smiling. I pulled both tickets out.

"Kelly, here" I passed her, her ticket. "No Vic it's all yours" she said shaking her head. My mother was confused as ever.

Kelly's mother looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Kelly, this is your ticket!" I whispered. "Well everyone should live out their fantasies if ya know what I mean" she winked. I sneaked a glance at my mother whose eyes widened. I had the ticket in front of me. Suddenly the lights dimmed and everyone's attention was on a large screen that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

It showed 'finding', till it showed us a person.

It was me, I was being filmed live for everyone to see. I looked at the ticket in my hand and at the screen. This bitch of a ticket had a camera on it. I looked at the ticket and found no traces of any camera. Modern technology nowadays.

"Miss Princeton?" The host officially said loudly.

Kelly started laughing at my reaction. I was mortified. "Official Couples please stand and rejoice us in a final dance for this ceremony" the host looked once more in my direction and gave me a small smile, then I turned my attention to.. I don't even have to say it.. he is standing right there looking directly at me... waiting for me, he's waiting!! for. me.

I.. what.. how - my brain became mush. "Victoria, go up there and dance with him" my mum basically pushed me out of my seat.

I started walking and I saw Chris slightly smile, I think my cheeks turned a very very deep red. I turned my attention towards the staff who had all gathered at the bar. I could see Luke, and he smiled and gave me the thumbs up while everyone was clapping. I turned back again and standing in the flesh was Chris Hemsworth himself... it's a dream. fuck it, it's heaven.

I walked until I was one metre or so away from him. Okay be chill Victoria, wait but should I speak? Am I already making it awkward? Oh god, what happens if he doesn't like to dance?

I CAN'T EVEN DANCE!!

I was definitely having a panic attack. He then steps forward and takes his hand out of his pocket. "Would you like to dance?" he gave me a smile and I instantly returned the favour with a small smile.

"Yeah sure"... yeah sure... YEAH SURE - Victoria what the fuck is wrong with you.

He chuckled. I took his hand and he moved in closer, till our faces were merely apart.

"I remember you" he said while placing his hands on my waist. I put my hands around his neck "I remember you too" well, of course, you do Vicky, how could you not.

He smiles, "so shall we introduce ourselves to each other?" he said and I looked up at him.

"I'm Chris" damn I will never get used to his voice.

"I'm Victoria, but people call me Vicky" I said rather too quickly.

"Well, do you mind if I call you by your real name" 

I shook my head, I didn't mind one single bit, even if I hate that name he makes it seem like it's the best one in the room. This is why I secretly love him.

"Okay" 

After a couple of seconds, I'm hoping he'll say something. "Your dress is beautiful" he whispers in my ear. I chuckle "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" he let go of my waist but then took my hand and had me twirl.

I giggled like a small girl "Well I truly hope that by the end of this dance I'll find out more about you than just your name" he says.

"Likewise" I responded, I don't think my brain would let me form a proper sentence next.

____________________

Stranger: Teach me to dance and don't forget to Vote!