Love at first sight

It was a cloudy Saturday. The rain was falling heavily on the ground and you barely could see someone on the cold streets.

Anya Baker was a beautiful 26 year old girl with long black hair and brown eyes.She was friendly, lovable, sweet and always searching for true love. She was used to hang out with her friends in weekend. But today it was impossible because of the weather, so she turned on the TV. She saw news about one singer named Adam Lambert who would sing with the legendary band Queen. When the girl saw him first, immediately something happened into her. The singer was beautiful. His black hair was carefully fixed and he had the most gorgeous eyes ever. His body was perfect and his talking, so sweet... For the moment she didn't know what to do and seemed frozen.

Anya turned the TV off and went straight to her laptop to find out more information about Adam Lambert. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw some more photos of him. Anya felt wave of heat hitting through her body. She never saw anyone so beautiful and different in so many good ways. He was one of the few men who looked extremely well with make-up. Anya was disappointed to find that Adam came out at 18 and he had a Finnish boyfriend named Sauli Koskinen. She listened some of his songs and her mouth dropped open. The songs were so good and singer had the most beautiful voice in the world. His vocals were AMAZING and UNIQUE, like an angel's ones.

With every second, Anya felt her blood running through her veins faster and faster and some other feelings she couldn't even describe. There was no doubt. She was completely in love with Adam.

After all that she decided that she couldn't wait to meet him, but the next concert was in 1 month. She said to herself that was perfect and she had time to make the things good with her boss.

Fortunately, the time went fast and Anya was at the airport ready to fly to Paris, where Adam's next concert was. She put her luggage in her hotel room and got ready for the show. She arrived at the concert place 1 hour before all started.

Everything was beautiful. The venue wasn't very far from The Eiffel Tour.

"How romantic. If only he was with me." Anya thought.