"I'm okay with kissing... it's just..." Jungkook began, wringing his hands.

"What?"

"I shouldn't talk to you about that now... I'll tell you when you're sober." Jungkook muttered, glancing at the other end of the room. He was hyperaware of where his and Taehyung's bodies were touching, his back pressed against Taehyung's chest and his ass perfectly fitted in Taehyung's crotch. It just made him more nervous, if he was being honest.

Taehyung shook his head, wrapping his arms tighter around Jungkook's waist. "I'm sober enough. Tell me."

Jungkook hesitated for a second. "It's... I..." How was he supposed to say this? He took a couple of deep breathes to calm himself down again. It was just Taehyung, nothing to be worried about. He could be honest. "I don't like sex. Or rather..." He took another deep breath. "...am scared of it. Because of some shit that has happened at my job. And I don't wanna lead you on when I really don't want to sleep with you."

He could tell by the silence that he'd probably hurt Taehyung with his words. He hadn't worded that very well. "Don't get me wrong. I really like you... a lot. It's just, I don't want sex to ruin how comfortable I am around you at this point... I've talked to a friend about it, and I think it would be best if we ended whatever deal we have and just become normal friends..." Jungkook ended his explanation, feeling dread at the thought of having to go back to his old job, but not wanting to show it.

"You're stupid. You could have just told me, you know. We don't have to do that kind of stuff if you don't want to... not even the kissing if it makes you uncomfortable. I told you, the only thing I expect of you is to be honest. All the other stuff is optional." Taehyung finally said, placing a soft peck to the back of Jungkook's neck. "It's okay if you don't want to do this."

Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line. "Kissing you doesn't make me uncomfortable... that's one of the things I'm worried about. I'm scared I might develop feelings for you." The boy finally admitted.

There was a long silence from Taehyung's side and Jungkook almost expected him to react really badly. After all, eelings where not part of this deal at all. When Taehyung spoke up again, he sounded almost a bit nervous. "Um, Jungkook..." Was he imagining things or was there something poking his butt. He didn't get the chance to ask though, because Taehyung interrupted his thoughts with what he said next. "Would you want to be my boyfriend? A real one? No deal? No expectations... just this." He pressed Jungkook a bit closer into his body, hugging him warmly.

Jungkook's heartrate picked up. Maybe he had been wrong. Maybe he wasn't going to develop feelings for Taehyung. Maybe he already had had some...

He turned around to look Taehyung in the eyes. "Are you serious? Do you mean it?"

Taehyung nodded slowly. "Yeah. You know that I like you a lot... I'm still not sure where I stand on the whole gay spectrum thing... but, I know for sure that I really really like you and care about you."

"And that's not just something you say because you're drunk? Because if it is, I swear, I'll kick your ass tomorrow." Jungkook stated, feeling weirdly light.

"I'm not saying that because I'm drunk. You know I kind of hoped you'd actually start liking me over this whole thing since the beginning. Because you're cool, and amazing, and I wish I could have you in my life permanently."

Jungkook felt himself tearing up and quickly turned around. Taehyung chuckled and snuggled back into Jungkook's back. "Don't cry... please don't cry."

"Sorry." Jungkook sniffed, before laughing a bit. This was ridiculous. In a good way.

But he wasn't going to miss the chance to ask Taehyung about the hard thing pressing against his ass. "And you're sure you're not thinking with your dick right now? I mean, you just asked me out... while having a boner."

Taehyung chuckled, moving back a bit. "Sorry. It's called a heart-on you know. It's because hearing that you might like me, too, turned me on. Somehow."

Jungkook gasped before laughing. "You did not just use that."

Taehyung laughed. "I did. So what're you gonna do about it?" He placed a peck on Jungkook's neck before sighing tiredly. "I still feel dizzy. Let's talk about this tomorrow okay? We'll make this work, somehow. I'm sure of it."

Jungkook nodded, hesitantly grabbing Taehyung's arm and interlocking their fingers, bringing his hand up to his mouth. "We will..." He placed a peck on each of the older's fingers.

Taehyung breathed out contently. "I like this... feeling you here. I won't let you leave again."

A/N

How was the chapter? What do you guys think?

Also

*cough* Jk in this ff *cough*

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*cough* Jk in this ff *cough*

Btw just gonna mention this. Jk in this ff is great at acting like he's strong but in his own head he still thinks of himself as his weak younger self.

 Jk in this ff is great at acting like he's strong but in his own head he still thinks of himself as his weak younger self

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

And here we have taekook and their vibes❤😂

So I very recently noticed something. And that is that even though my stories are pretty similar and quite different at the same time each of my stories has an unique thing they are especially good at.

Rich kid
Character development

Sweeter than sugar
Fluff

Virgin
Smut (surprise surprise)

Cuz vampires bite
Humor

Isolation
Angst

Siren
Mystery

Pretty baby
Just the whole concept

It's kinda weird because I really wouldn't be able to tell you which one is the best in my eyes because they are all different😖

(Edit: Omg there are so many more now... this feels weird😖)