DLMA 38: Priority

Começar do início

"Lisa, is Rosé okay now? Is she awake? Were worried." And then he tap the send button.

We got silent and waited for her reply.

And then his phone lighten up, and we all look at it.

What we read made us all let out a sigh.

'You can't use me oppa. That won't work.'

"Well, that's what Im expecting..." Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"But atleast we know Rosé's condition, boys don't you ever let Momoland and Blackpink met, let's also protect Rosé situation, what happened right now, we can see what can Daisy do." RM hyung said seriously that made us nod.

"We need to take Rosé, as a priority." Suga hyung said sincerly.

***
Third Person's POV

"Get the hell out of hereee!!!" Daisy shouted as she saw all her friends following her.

"Daisy can you please calm down!?" Hyebin shouted.

"HOW!? I JUST GOT REJECTED FOR THE PETE'S SAKE!!!" She shouted angrily.

"I gave you a warning, but you didn't obey me. Im out of your problems. I don't want to be ruin with you." Yeonwoo said with her cold face expression and leave Daisy's room.

"Why don't you stop girls?" Jane asked.

"Oh c'mon unnieee, its too early for that!" Nancy said while laughing.

"This isn't the plan!" Jane shouted.

"I don't care about the plan now, Jane. What I want is my man." Jooe said while smirking.

"Can you just please shut up!?" Taeha shouted at Jane.

"Im older than you guys, learn to respect. Im out of this problem. I already did my part. Know and remember your priorities girls, you are not the girls I used to know. " Jane said smirking and shut the door.

***
Rosé's POV

"Unnie???" I got shocked when I saw Bom unnie.

"Rosé!!!" She shouted and run to me to hug me.

"Ahhh unnie, you're heavyyyy" I complain.

"Here's a water Rosé, drink first." Jisoo unnie said and handed me the water.

"Thank you, unnie." I said.

"We'll leave you here first, Me and Lisa will going to buy foods with manager unnie, and Jisoo unnie will going home to get you some clothes and manager oppa will drive her there." Jennie unnie said.

"Why I am staying here for days?" I asked confused.

"Rosé... You need to rest first, you need to stay here..." Bom unnie said.

"But unnie, I can rest in our dorm..." I complain again.

"No. You're going to stay here until you get better. " She said with authority.

"But how about our fans? They will going to get worried to me..." I said.

"We'll do it, unnie... We got your back we'll tell our fans that you are fine." Lisa said.

And I sigh in defeat and just nodded.

"Girls, you can now go... I can take care to my sisters right now, don't worry about her, worry about yourself too, you looked so tired. Get a rest first, I can handle this..." Bom unnie worriedly said to them.

"No unnie, its fine. Were going. We'll comeback later." Jisoo unnie said and waved at me. Same with Jennie unnie and Lisa.

***
Im here sitting at my bed watching television while eating oranges, but suddenly unnie tap the channel for news, and I got shocked about the news.