Black heather

(Y/N) P.O.V

I'm (Y/N) Chandler, sister of Heather Chandler. I'm part of the Heathers, and I hate it. But if I wasn't with my sister and 'friends' I would get bullied like every other 'loser' here,soon we have a homecoming party at Ram Sweeney's house. I'm sooo excited.

I woke up to the sound of Heather screaming for me "(Y/NNNNNNNNNNN!)" you'd think there was a fire how loud it was "What do you want Heather!" I yell back,getting out of my bed and sighing "There's no corn nuts! I need corn nuts! We're going to 7/11 before school!" I rush my hair back into a ponytail with a black scrunchie and pulled my blazer over my shoulders "Okay" I grab the things I need,lipstick,mascara and so on then slip my long socks on and shoes,running down the stairs to Heather's car. We arrive at the 7/11 and I get her BQ corn nuts and I was about to get a slushy for myself but I was met with the chest of a boy around our age with a trench coat on and holding a blue slush "Greetings and Salutations." He spoke softly "Uh,hello?" I look up at him "Would you like a slushie with that?" He smirked "maybe if you're nice I'll let you buy me one" I smirk back "Cherry or Lime?" He walks over to the slushie cups and picks one up "(Flavour of choice) please" I look back at my sister in her car giving me a 'What are you doing!?' Look,I just roll my eyes and look back to this boy who hands me the slushie "So are you going to tell me your name?" I sip the slushie while walking over to pay for the corn nuts "Jason Dean,J.D for short" he smiled more at me "(Y/N) Chandler" I say while giving the cashier the money for the corn nuts "Let me pay" Jason grabs my arm "No it's fine" I try to pay again "I insist" he says,already bringing money out and passing it to the cashier "oh,thank you" I walk outside with him "Nice bike" I examine his bike while Heather repeatedly slams on her horn "(Y/N)! Hurry Up!" Me and Jason both look "Guessing you have to go now" he teases "Yeah,but I'll see you around" I start walking to Heather's car "I hope so" he climbs on his bike and rides off. I climb into the car "Corn nuts?" She spat at me "Yeah,here" I pass them to her while sipping on my slushie "God,drool much?" She says while driving to school "We just met! Plus,he's just my friend" for now. "Ugh,whatever. Heather and Heather are already at school waiting,we could've been there first if you didn't waste time on trench coat kid" she says so spitefully,I just look out of the window,my forehead pressed against it until we arrive at school,I get out making sure I don't look like a mess,if I did I wouldn't hear the end of it from Heather,Heather and Heather. God I wish I could make her puke her guts out sometimes.