Chapter 1: Mr. Unbreakable

Sonic's P.O.V.

The dim moon light dashed across my fur as I ran throughout the quiet town. My eyes frantically searching for my rival who agreed to discuss the plan to stop Egg-head.

Egg-Man has created a destruction only theres one problem...

He's created it with me.. he used my DNA to clone a dark energy of my former self.

 I darted through an alley and into a small gateway, through the cemetery as I grasped my gloves ends. There I saw Shadow standing with his eyes closed and his arms crossed.

" Hey Shads." His eyes snapped open as he threw a judegemental look my way. " Call me that again faker and watch what happens." He muttered.

I balled my hands into fists and sighed leaning against the tree. " Can we ever talk without you wanting to beat me? " I whispered.

I don't understand why Shadow hates me, I don't understand any of it. I think of him as a close friend, family even!

It hurts me deep inside when he treats me this way. " Shadow, lets just get this over with." He looked at me questionably before nodding.

" Egg-Man is growing into a powerful force and the worst is, this oponent is a DNA clone of a darker me. Evenly matched to both of us. The Meterx are teaming up with Egg-Man as well, we need a plan, something different , something unexpected to stop him. To stop them."

Shadow nodded his head in agreement before speaking. " The doctor is very much likely to fail at this scheme, why don't we just leave it alone."

I sighed. " You.. you know what, just forget it!" I fled from the scene anger racing through my veins.

I ran into the woods when I heard a snap. My body shifted and then...

                                                  WHAM!!!

A dark blue hedgehog stood before me brining deviously at me as he made eye contact.

The figure made its way to my side bending down and grasping my chin forcing me to look at him.

" Well, well look what we have here. The doctor was correct, we do look alike and might I say it is uncanny. Look at our resemblance. If only we had the same mind, eh, ' Sonic? '. "

My eyes narrowed and I stayed put on the ground. " Who are you!?"  The darker hedgehog chuckled at me before tilting his head and whispering into my ear;

                                        " I'm you."

I growledSuddenly his hand launched forward at my neck grasping it tightly as he began to choke me.

My breathing ragged as I fought against the force of his hands. I elbowed his stomach three time before he left go.

I went to swing at him but when I did we hit at the same time knocking each other off our feet.

" Give up Sonic, just let the darkness seep in. You can't control this forever."

My eyes clenched shut as I stood up. " I won't let you win." I muttered. His mocking voice rang in my ears as he sang;

    " What are you going to do about it ' Mr. Unbreakable' ?"

I stood straight. " I just gotta do, what I gotta do!"