#24 (2/4 Cake)

Your A Victoria Secret Model💖

Calum- You stood in your and Calum's shared bedroom, you had all the sleepwear and lingerie sprawled out on the bed.

You had a white towel wrapped around your body.

you picked up a black one, and the garters had a clip that attached it to the underwear and the top piece.

walking into that bathroom, you played some green day, and got dressed.

i walked out and looked at myself in the full length mirror.

i twirled a bit and smiled, i heard a thud from downstairs and i jumped.

"calum?" i asked cracking open the door.

"yeah babe?" he asked.

"um, dont come upstairs" i said shutting and locking the door.

i dont know what it is, i can have clients and mangers watch me wear this slutty stuff, but i don't have enough courage to show cal.

"baby?" cal knocked on the door.

"please dont come in" i said quickly search for something to cover up with.

"babe, whats wrong" he asked jiggling the door knob.

"nothinh cal, i just- i dont know" i mumbled.

i heard a click and i curled in a ball on the floor. He had the spare room key, that we left on top of the doorframe in his hand.

"baby, what's all this?" he asked motioning to the bed.

"my-my manger told-told me i-i had to try all th-that on before my photoshoot" i said shaking.

"why are you hiding from me?" he said in a worried tone.

"i've seen you in the magazines, you're gorgeous baby. you are even beautiful when you dont try" he said pulling me towards his chest.

we gradually got up and i clung to calum, still not confident.

he pulled away and i tried overing my body.

he led me towards the mirror and we both stood in front of it, he pulled my hair from my chest and towards my back.

i looked away from the mirror and looked at him with pleading eyes.

he kissed me and pulled away and smiled.

"(Y/N) i know i cant convince you of something you dont want to believe, but i just want you to know, i think you're beautiful, model or not." he said putting our noses together.

he pulled off his shirt and handed it to me.

walking in the bathroom, i took off the lingerie and but on his shirt and my original undergarments.

walking out, i saw cal putting at the clothes or whatever in the box they came in, he grabbed the one from my hand and threw it in the box.

"how about we forget, you and i are famous for a little bit, and just spend time with each other. let's get so disconnected."

i smiled and placed my lips on his and kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

❖❖❖❖

Luke-

You paced back and forth in your flat, biting your thumbnail.

You had just gotten a letter saying, you had a show coming up and Luke had to come.

"Hey babe" Luke said entering your flat.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"imavictoriasecretmodel" i rushed out.

"Your a what?"

"I'm a Victoria Secret Model" I sighed.

"Really?" He asked, sounding surprised and thrilled.

"Yeah" I mumbled handing him the letter.

While he read it, i walked towards the box, and pulled out some of the small pieces of fabric.

He walked towards me and i saw him smiled.

"Well I know what me and you are doing tonight"

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

i kNow luKes is tERRIble im soRRY ITA 5AM.

-❖