#6

You Have A Miscarriage😔

sorry for typos💕

Ashton-
(Y/N)'s POV
"all give you some time to process this information" the doctor said closing the curtain.

"its all my fault" i cried into my hands.

"dont you dare say that" he demanded. he looked at me threw his blood shot eyes and tears streaming down his red face.

"but ash- dont" he said getting up and laying on the hospital bed.

"its okay. i promise it will be and i love you" he cooed.

Luke-
Luke's POV
we walked through the door of our house. we just got home from the hospital and its 3:45.

(Y/N) trudged into the bedroom and laid on the bed and began to ball.

"baby, its okay" i said trying to soothe her.

"no its not!" she yelled at me.

"its my fault our baby is dead" she yelled running into the bathroom and locking the door.

Michael-
Michael's POV
"its all my fault" i said as we sat in the car in the hospital parking lot.

"no michael its not" she said rubbing my back.

"yes it is! i helped make the thing and it died" i yelled crying and laying my head in her lap.

"i promise we'll make it through it" she cooed. i felt one of her silent tear fall on my cheek.

Calum-
(Y/N)'s POV

"Calum!" i yelled waking up with a pool of blood on the bed.

"holy shit (Y/N)" he said getting up quickly and grabbing the sheets and put me in the car.

we sped to the hospital

-
"Calum? why us?" i asked him tears falling quickly down my face.

"i dont know (Y/N), im sure we'll make it through it" he cooed kissing my head

-------------

im crYING😔

THIS IS SAD!!!!