𝚃𝚆𝙾

"𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷"

𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷"

"𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷"

"MARCEL AND HIS VAMPIRES ARE OUT OF CONTROL."

Sophie droned, looking out at her fellow witches. "Something has to be done." One of the elder witches stepped forward, "And the solution is to bring in more vampires?"

Thank you for voicing my thoughts exactly elderlywoman.

"These aren't just any vampires, Agnes. They're The Originals." Sophie clarified, staring at 'Agnes' with her annoying brown eyes. "What makes you think you can control the hybrid?" Carina spoke up from the dark corner she had been sitting in. Both Agnes and Sophie turned to glare at her.

"She can't." Elijah's unmistakable voice rang clearly through the musty place they called a cemetery. Agnes sighed upon his voice and turned to look at him. "Not entirely certain that I can either, but now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question. What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?"

Sophie looked at Elijah triumphantly as she stepped over to the table and drew a pin and stuck her finger with it. Carina yelped in surprise as she felt a prick on her own finger and stared down at it to see a drop of blood. She looked at Sophie in anger before stomping over to her and grabbed her by the neck. "What the hell did you do to me you bitch?" Sophie didn't look the least bit worried.

"The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed, it didn't just confirm the pregnancy, it linked me to Carina. So anything that happens to me happens to her, which means her life is in my hands." She removed her hand off of Sophie's throat, "Like hell it is." She growled in the witch's face.

"Klaus may not care about his own child, but it's very clear what it already means to you. If I have to hurt Carina or worse to ensure that I have your attention, I will. " Elijah stepped forward, a look of surprise on his face. "You would dare threaten an Original?" Sophie shrugged her thin shoulders, "I have nothing to lose. You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind." The staring contest between them both was intense and Carina did not feel comfortable in putting her life in Elijah's hands. So she decided that the next time she saw Klaus (if she did) she was gonna give him a piece of her mind.