summary

summary !

MALINA HAYLEY PARKINSON, the name of a young witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts

MALINA HAYLEY PARKINSON, the name of a young witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts. The name of the first Ravenclaw in the Parkinson family. The name of a girl who struggles to keep herself from falling apart. A girl that keeps her distance from others in fear of getting too close to them, knowing of the possible outcome. A girl that if asked to describe her, most would use the words confusing, strange, intriguing, different.

MALINA was a pureblood and an only child of a caring mother and a prideful father, both of which attended Hogwarts as Slytherins. And even though her mother cared very much for her child, her father's pride was stronger and he just couldn't bear the fact that his daughter hadn't been sorted into Slytherin. So he packed her bags and sent her away with nowhere to go and no one to help her. Although there was another reason for his actions. Meaning, he had found out something about Malina that was just too risky to let her stay there.

THE ONLY thing she could think to do was go to Hogwarts, a place she had always considered home, and confess to Dumbledore about the events that had recently occurred that night. And of course, Dumbledore being the most understanding person she knew, let her stay there with him through all of her summers and years in school until she'd be able to find a more permanent place to stay.

AND SO THERE you have it. Malina was kind, yet terrifying. She was loving, yet found herself pushing love away. She was reassuring, yet confusing. Malina Parkinson was what most would call; an enigma.