He sat down on his huge armchair with a large mug of coffee in his hand, his only companion when sorrow was engulfing him into itself. He looked at her who was sleeping peacefully, snatching away his peace and solace. fingering his forehead with his thumb, he tried to calm down the severe headache that was forming in there in his head and the heavy weight of his heart made him uneasy. He felt as if someone was clenching his heart tightly seeing a his wife, a girl young and beautiful, drowning under the severe addiction of alchohol. The girl who was his wife, had no self control over her when it came to drinking and partying, these were the only things she was vulnerable and helpless  infront of after her parents whom she loved limitlessly. 

"what would he answer her parents, that he couldnt take care of their daughter, after having her with him as the greatest responsibilty till now." his subconscious thoughts said to him taking over his entire head.

It was 4 p.m when Neil returned to his abode after his day at his workplace only to find her awake sitting on the huge dinning place resting her head on the chair, staring at the ceiling like a dumb does. His footsteps approached her and she looked towards him, he looked into her orbs which as if were changing colours from dark brown to hazel brown and like an ocean conveyed  something which one would call thank you, for the favour he did to her this morning and had been doing since long. Neil eyed her to come to the room, she like a quite,innocent puppy followed him, for the first time giving in to someone's command.

He said on the bed and waved his hand towards the empty space infront of him asking her to sit down, she sat down and like a kid looked at him. 

"What is up with you girl? What are you actually trg to do? Why are you tormenting both us ? I know that you never wanted to marry me? You had someone else in your  life, but don't you think you should make things work out between us and move on. It's been freaking 4 months and we have been living like mere strangers. You are killing yourself internally with your useless habbit of excessive drinking. Your demeanour will someday wreck both of us. You are young, beautiful and most importantly you have the zeal within you to live, then why purposely drive yourself towards your termination. Avni give me once chance in your life. Give me a chance to be a part of you and I promise I'll wipe away all your miseries. I'll not let grief even touch you.

Avni battled her eyelashes and looked at him incredulously as he spoke those words. Clapping her hands slowly she looked into his eyes fiercely like a tigress, his eyes which uphekld within them only concern and care wished a chapter of understanding from her side. But her decieptive eyes conveyed the complete opposite, the fault was'nt of her eyes. It was the fault of her brain which was taking everything negatively. 

"The way you took care of me I thought you arte a caring man. But no I got decieved by my subconscious. Dont you worry but, I have got o know you very well. You are among those kind of conservative man who believe that women can do nothing without men. You have problem with my drinking just because I am a woman, the representative of the family, a free servant as the society thinks of women to be." She said with anger blazing from her eyes. 

"You are taking things into a a wrong direction Avni, I am just considered about your medical health. Pls try to understand." Neil pleaded hard.

"Shut up! Dont you have any shame, you are using fake medical situations just to stop me from drinking just because it affects your family image, your image and most importantly your male ego. I will not stop drinking, I will drink and you will also drink with me today. Today we'll celebrate cause I got to know the real you Mr. Khanna." Saying so she dragged him down the stairs into the kitchen, where opening the cabinet she revealed a huge bottle of alchohol. She poured it careless in a glass and pushed it near his mouth and forcibly made him drink it. And then began gulping down loaads, he who now was drowsing hard due to the effects of alchohol could feel his vision blurring. He joined her in her crime of drinking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

This a short story will end soon. Me will update soon soon this time atleast this book😂😂❤. Mere exams bhi khtm h aur result bhi outs hii, islieyy!! Okayysss! Do vote and comment and yes pardon errors❤

thank you

saru

nikitaa62
fanofaditirathore
aanya_mishra
Tanya845
braintwisty
nikkisejal
SiaKhurana
adiza_lover
angelsingh191197
queenuzir
asperstar
dazzling_thorn
shilpi2
SrabaniRoy
MeemRafin
Goodnessforever
Uriddhi3190
daisypari
saiyednisar
docritu99
anchalsaini06
nishuayyar
Zaisha_Imam
avneil_nk_lover
Deepu972
Divyanshi220504
mamtapatil8201
Cathy302
Priya593
aadhiraajith
Minhasmansi92
zaina18adiza
swath_sree