Ships inside the group

St Van - Via

Siblings/Romantic -One of the popular ship, they are both close with each other in the group. He started to gain feeling for her during the 'gorgeous' era and since then his feeling for her continue to grow. Jia have a lot of respect for St van as a leader and also a friend, he alway look out for her and she do the same for him. He sometimes speak in Chinese to make her feel comfortable in the group or speak to her whenever she she lonely, she also like to help him in the kitchen to cook and those are known as the cooking duo to the rest of the member, to which they alway joke that these two are soulmates despite the age difference. They both likes to spent times together inside and outside of the group, Jia is in love with his laugh. They both likes to help each other tidying up around the dorm, like to tell each other their secret, he is the second person that Jia got close to during their debut days.

 They both likes to help each other tidying up around the dorm, like to tell each other their secret, he is the second person that Jia got close to during their debut days

Baron - BaJi

Mother/ friend -The leader of protect Jia from nearly anything, he basically adopted her as his younger sister/daughter. Gives each members a lecture in order to treat her right which will go on for hours and hours. Jia can't do nothing wrong in Baron eyes, which earned her the nickname of Baron little angel. He is always the first person that she go to in order for personal advice and is also the one who can calm her down from an argument. He always argue with anyone about whenever they claim Jia as their own e.g. Ace and Ayno, he is also trying to convince her to play the piano, but she refused which result him to try and blackmail her in cuddle. He always make sure that she is taking a rest and eating well, alway take her side in argument. Jia feel that Baron is like a mother to her instead of a brother since he is always found nagging her during Vlive and Fan sign alike.

 Jia feel that Baron is like a mother to her instead of a brother since he is always found nagging her during Vlive and Fan sign alike

Ace - Aia

Sibling-They have an older brother/ younger sister relationship with each other, which spell trouble for the rest of the group and also management. He tends to appear on Jia solo Vlive alongside Ayno resulting in the Vlive being a complete disaster on which,mostly Baron, have to separate the three. He is currently teaching Jia to play the guitar. Sometime they take their joke and prank a lit bit to far which often lead to Jia always being hurt in some type of way, leading the member to worry and often spell trouble for the two. They always do anything together and she likes to pull prank on him ( trying to expose his abs during a Vlive or fan sign). He is the one that try and ban her from dating anyone since they are trying to corrupt the innocence from Jia.