As soon as the blades started to die down, Angie noticed that none of the hybrids and dragons were hiding from the middle-aged pilot who had stepped out from the helicopter. Wondering why they weren't hiding, she then noticed that the hybrids appeared to be familiar with the pilot who gave them a smile.

"Well," he breathed out loud "I never thought I would be able to find this place again."

"I'm sorry, what?" Angie remarked surprised "What do you mean by again?"

"Ah, Leo!" Ajax suddenly greeted the pilot with a smile as he went up to him and shook his hand "It's so great to see you again after all these years!"

"I told you I would see you again" the pilot, Leo grinned "No matter how long it took."

"I- I don't understand" Angie commented confused "Ajax, who is this? And how come you and the hybrids aren't hiding from him?"

"This is Leo Mauney" Ajax introduced to the humans "He's an old friend of mine. After I crashed onto his island years again and began a hybrid, he searched all around for me for about 2 years. And when he finally found me on this island, more hybrids have been made. Now as much as I missed my old home, I told Leo I couldn't join him because of what I am now. But he did promise me that he would try to come back to see how we were doing."

"And here I am now" Leo grinned while patted Ajax on the back "Boy do you still look good."

As the two friends shared a laugh, Angie turned to the hybrids who smiled at the reunion.

"Have you guys met him before?" she asked them.

"Oh, no" Hayden shook his head "But we have seen photos of him, and Ajax does love to talk about him."

"And now that I'm here," Leo put in while turning to Angie and her friends "I'm here to take you guys home."

"Oh," Angie remarked a bit surprised "So you're gonna fly us all the way back to America in that helicopter?"

"Oh, no. I'm gonna take you guys to a nearby island that has a jet and from there the jet will take you home."

"Oh, okay."

"Well," Ajax breathed while walking up to them "It was a pleasure to meet all of you. You all have made our lives interesting these past few days."

"You're welcome" Tammy smiled "Except for the whole ambush thing, but you knew that wasn't our fault."

"I know. But once again, it was nice meeting all of you. And I wish you all the best of luck in your lives."

"Thank you" Angie smiled as they turned to the hybrids.

From there, everyone embraced their new friends with teary goodbye hugs. They even said goodbye to the dragons as Angie gave the dragon, Uther, a rub on his snout as he nuzzled against her.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Uther" she smiled while turning to face Hayden.

And at that moment, both of them felt their hearts cracking all over again, knowing that this was the moment to say goodbye.

"Don't leave without this" he held up her dragon heartstone necklace.

"Oh my God" she gasped while taking it "I was wondering where this went. I thought it was gone forever."

"Looks like it's not ready to become lost" he stated with a small smile.

She returned the smile while placing the necklace around her neck.

"I hope you do well in college" he added, "I know you can do it."

"Thanks" she responded as she felt her eyes tearing up "I'll try to visit. I don't know when but I'll try when I can."