13

Corey

We eventually got to the store. We searched for the gas. why were we put here together? why only her? I asked myself these questions all the time. sometimes they end up like distractions. in my head. "hey, I found a jug. We can get another when we get there for the way back." she said. "okay Uh I'm gonna grab a few extra water bottles and snacks just in case we don't have enough. " I said and walked off. "Alright I'll be at the car. " she said walking off in the other direction. I thought I'd get her a cool gift. But it'd have to be small or else she'd see. I walked around the store rather quickly looking for something I knew she would like.

Oh, I know exactly what to get her but it can't be today. But I didn't want to seem suspicious so I grabbed some spray paint cans. I grabbed the rest of the things we would need and headed out of the store and to the car. "ready?" I asked her as I stood outside of the car. "yeah. " we put everything in the car. As I sat in I started the car and held her hand.

I went to my house and Corey went to his. We put all our stuff in a pickup truck. Huge duffel bags full of clothes. Things like deodorant and toothbrushes we will get when we arrive there. We then went to sleep at my house. and waited for tomorrow. I wonder what we'll do, what food we'll eat, or what we'll see.

have you ever been just sitting and not doing anything but all of a sudden you're hit with a feeling of almost 'twinkling' on your skin because you started thinking of someone important to you? you feel what love sounds like. the word is probably the cheesiest thing known to man but it feels like laying back on the warm water. if swimming in the middle of the ocean weren't the most terrifying thing in the world I'd say it feels like floating in the middle of the ocean with nothing around but the clear blue sky and maybe, just maybe a few birds flying overhead. that's what comes to mind when I think of love. when I think of the person i share it with. its the unintentional feeling you get when you're with the person you hold hands with, share a drink with or introduce to your parents. the smile you smile in class but quickly wipe off. that's love.

edited: 2020-07-20