Captive

"YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE," I scream as Harry pulls me back. He grabs my arm, holds me as tight as he can against himself. He bites my lip as I try to pull away. I fall back hit my head on the desk and everything goes black. 

                                         2 YEARS EARLIER

It was my 20th birthday and I was all alone. I needed someone in my life but no one was there.  I go to the store to get ingredients to make myself a cake. I dragged myself out of my house, into my car and slugged around the grocery store. I bump into the hottest man I've ever seen. He looks up, bites his lip and picks up the things I dropped. His eyes mezmorized me and his smile made me melt. "I'm Harry," he said with his adorable British accent. He asked for my number and I told him, "I can't afford a phone."  "Lets go on a date now then," he exclaims. I can't say no, I'm in love with him I can already tell. We go to a fancy resteraunt i've obviously never been to. I tell him its my birthday. "Why didn't you tell me earlier," he said," I'm going to have to get you a gift."  "Oh no that's not nessecary, we just met!" He brings me to his house after lunch and brings me into a beautiful, gigantic house. Harry kisses me and gives me a necklace and a piece of birthday cake. The cake was delicious but then suddenly, its all black.