Me and Spitfire exchanged places, she's gonna drive while I rest because I keep closing my eyes while driving earlier. I grabbed my water because I was feeling thirsty and hot despite the cold aircon.

"Hey you look pale...you okay?" Spitfire glances at me. I looked at her for a split second then focused on the road. I just nodded at her.

I felt tired so I let myself fall asleep for a while.

Dash.

Huh? Soarin?

"...Clearly I don't always ask you into these things cause I know your taste. These cheesy romantic dates only happens only like once a year for us." He teased.

Ah...this is from Miami...but why am I remembering this now? I know I can be forgetful at times, but this? I should've...

The dream transitions to another place, I recognized it...this is where he proposed.

"Dude, why are you crying? It'll ruin your reputation." He chuckled.

What reputation? I was no longer that determined, self centered and confident Rainbow Dash. This Rainbow Dash is weak, prideful and spiteful.

It was your fault.

"Hmmm...let's change that."

"Dash?" Someone tapped my shoulder. It was Spitfire, looking a bit worried.

"What?" I mumbled and got up from my position. When I looked at the back, everyone is preparing to leave the van.

"We're here! Wakey wakey!" One of my co workers exclaimed with glee.

We've arrived finally at the retreat house. It is a standard 2 storey modern black and white building that has two wings, the East wing is the boys side and the west wing is the girls side. There's also an annex building that is connected by a metal bridge and has a huge empty hall where we're supposed to hold the planned team building later one after we settled in.

As soon as I fixed my rainbow hair into a ponytail, and freshen up a bit, I changed my top into something light, but chic everyday wear, a pastel green polo cardigan with white tank top because for some reason I was sweating profusely while I was sleeping. That I find weird. I grabbed my bag, got out of the car and locked it after everyone unloaded all the luggage at the back.

"Hey." I heard a deep voice from behind me. I felt the tingle from my spine and I could feel my ears heating up as I felt his breath.

"God, Quibble! That's so gross! Stop doing that!" I backed up a bit and glared at him. He just chuckled.

"Sorry, ha ha ha! You were stuck on a gaze so maybe I could shake you a bit. You okay? You looked really pale than your ordinary pale skin, what did you see?" He asked facing at me with the bright sun gleaming behind him, shielding me from the sun. His smile just calms me and as always, he keeps flexing his height. At least, I'm within reality, I thought. I just shaked my head for reassurance. We went ahead and helped the others settling in.

I called everyone for a round up after we settled in and brought the food in the kitchen. We crossed the metal bridge and entered the annex building where we gathered in the big empty hall to talk about today's activity.

"Okay, everyone here?" Quibble called out since he is in charge of attendance. Everyone said yes.

"Alright, since everyone is here, some of you suggested team building activities and we picked the ones that doesn't involve stripping, I'm looking at you West." Everyone laughed including him. He just winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"First agenda for this morning is similar to Treasure hunt but it's to test your communication, strategy and teamwork skills. In this area, there are hidden flags that correspond to your team color, but there's a hidden good colored flag somewhere and the first to get it, wins a special reward. So there are flags hidden within the annex and the main building. For this, there will be 3 members in each group since we're an odd number. Larry and Spitfire is in charge of the groupings, so I'll just announce them." Before I could even speak, Pamela chimes in.

"Will you and Quibble be included?"

"Yes of course, Pamela. Now continuing to where you cut me off, here are the groupings: Gregory, Parker, and Pamela as the yellow team." I saw Pamela eyeing Larry for teaming her up with two of the not so 'good looking' guys. I just chuckled inside my head.

"Spitfire, Manny, Jasmine as the red team." Lucky them, Spitfire picked Manny, the fastest thinker and Jasmine that has sharp eyes. What a cheater! I thought.

"That's unfair! We all know Spitfire's team is gonna win this!" Terry exclaimed with everyone agreeing to his complaint. Spitfire just laughed at them.

Continuing to announce the team, I noticed Soarin staring at me intensely. Of course I was confused so I immediately went back to announce the rest of the remaining teams.

"...Okay so, my team is—huh? Spitfire, where's our team?" I turn my head at her. She looked at me with a confused look for a second but suddenly said 'oh' and gave me the missing paper with my team in it.

"Okay, my teammates will be Quibble and Soarin. We will be the blue team. So that's all cleared—"

"What??!!" Everyone reacted rather weirdly. I was taken aback by their shouting. What's up with them? I just said my teammates—oh...right, Soarin. Dang it Spitfire! My chances of avoiding him is slim in this.

"What do you mean what? The hell's up with all of you? Anyways, we're all cleared up, go talk with your teammates and brainstorm for a bit, I will set the timer for a sec." They all said yes and went with their respective teams.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Spitfire talking to Soarin. I don't know exactly how I read mouths, but I swear I saw Spitfire mouthing him 'Dont mess this up'.

What does that mean?