Chapter 2

{Half An Hour Later}

~Klaus POV~

There Was A Knock On The Door.

We Went To See Who It Was.

When We Opened The Door We Were Met With A Fright.

"Good Morning,My Name Is Stephano,I'm Professor Montgomery's New Assistant." The Man Said,But,Obviously It Was Count Olaf.

"It's Afternoon And Your Count Olaf." I Said.

"No,My Name Is Stephano." Count Olaf Said.

"You Are Count Olaf And We're Not Letting You In This House." Violet Said Closing The Door.

Before The Door Closed Count Olaf Shoved A Knife In Between The Door And Doorframe.

"Violet As Stubborn As Ever,Klaus Still Wearing Those Idiotic Glasses From Reading Too Many Books," He Said Pushing The Door Open And Backing Us Up The Stairs."Sunny Still Has Nine Toes Instead Of Ten."

"What Are You Talking About?" I Said."My Sister Has Ten Toes Like Most People."

"I Could've Sworn A Man Name Stephano Being So Confused At Being Count Olaf He 'Accidentally' Dropped A Knife On Her Little Foot Severing One Of Her Little Toes." He Said.

We All Ran Into The Reptile Room.

Count Olaf Started Banging On The Door Unable To Enter The Room.

"Uncle Monty Will Be Back Soon,He'll See Right Through Count Olaf's Disguise." I Said.

"Wait,y/n Was Outside When He Got Here,What If He's Done Something To Her?" Violet Said Worriedly.

{Thirty Minutes Later}

Uncle Monty Just Got Home.

{Later That Night}

Violet,Sunny,Uncle Monty,And 'Stephano' Left For The Movies.

I'm Had Suggested I Stay Behind To Make Sure y/n Was Alright And See What Had Happened When She Was Out Looking For The Snake.

'Stephano' Wanted To Stay Behind,But,None Of Us Trusted Him.

When Uncle Monty Had Gotten Home He Asked Violet,Sunny,And I To Find y/n.

~Your POV~

I Woke Up In My Room.

"That Couldn't Have Been A Dream,Could It?" I Said To Myself.

I Got Up And Headed Downstairs.

There Was No One Here.

I Went Into The Reptile Room.

Klaus Was Sitting At The Table Reading.

He Was Reading The Book f/b.

I Went Over To Him.

"Where Is Everyone?" I Asked Sitting In The Chair Next To Him.

"They Are At The Movies." Klaus Said Looking At Me.

"Why Didn't You Go With Them?" I Asked.

"I Wanted To Make Sure You Were Alright." Klaus Said Looking Down A Slight Blush Crept Onto His Face.

Klaus Cleared His Throat.

"We Found You Unconscious Next To The Reflecting Pond,What Happened?" He Asked.

"I Think A Man Tried To Drown Me." I Said.

"The Man Your Talking About Was Count Olaf In Disguise." Klaus Frowned.

To Be Honest Klaus Is A Very Sweet Boy.

Klaus Looked At Me And Smiled.

We Continued To Talk For A While Until Everyone Else Got Back.