Jennie is shocked for a second but assures the girls that it's nothing to worry about. However, the girls don't buy it.

Jennie: "But you have to admit they aren't that.. bad looking, especially that one guy who was at the ba-"

Jisoo: "Do you even hear yourself?" *sighs* "I've seen better-*

Jisoo looks once.. then twice as she glances at one of the guys farther down, across the pool. He has jet black hair, a simple crewcut, heart lips, big eyes and a laugh that's so contagious she could just-

 He has jet black hair, a simple crewcut, heart lips, big eyes and a laugh that's so contagious she could just-

Rose hits Jisoo's shoulder to pull her out of her deep thoughts. Jennie and Rose broke into laughter at Jisoo who was a .jpeg when she looked far into the distance curiously.

She snaps out of it as she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. She notices the silence.. and then squirm sounds as she looks to the girls - Jennie and Rose broke into laughter again. Lisa crosses her arms, pouting.

Jennie: "Lisa, would u consider that tall guy with... monkey looking ears?" *Jennie does Lisa's 🙉 ehehe impression, teasing her*

Lisa: *scoffs* "hah! I would never in my lif-"

Rose winks at her, Jisoo laughs and Jennie gives a teasing smirk as if telling her that she doesn't believe her. Lisa rolls her eyes and splashes water at the rest of the girls for all the teasing she's been receiving from her unnies. They all then get into a water fight.

---

Kyungsoo is sitting at the pool's side. Sehun tries to pull him by the foot for him to get into the pool. Kyungsoo lands his foot right on Sehun's face with an emotionless expression. Sehun is disgusted, he let's go and ducks into the water to cleanse himself.

Kyungsoo laughs hysterically.

He feels as if someone is staring at him from the corner of his eye, he can feel it - he darts his eyes further down, across the pool (it's a huge pool extending across 3 football fields long).

When the girl is hit by her friend, she quickly turns back

He squints his eyes to see better but he remember he needs his glasses in order to see clearly for long distances, all he can make out is a girl with dark brown hair - he roughly makes out her side profile but other than that, he can't make up the details.