Two.

Bernice's POV

Stepping out of the changing room in the burgundy sexy lace bra and transparent panties set with a matching SAVAGE X FENTY lace robe. Before I could even ask how I look, they all started cheering and screaming about how perfect I look, compared to the others I've tried out.

"Damn," India mumbled while turning me side to side with a wide smile, "Mami looking good as hell in this."

"Ooooh, she definitely tryna get pregnant tonight." Karin commented, walking over to assess me as well.

I blushed at their teasing, although they're right. "Thanks, mi hermosas. Y'all making me feel Rihanna already."

We all laughed then India said, "Seriously, we shouldn't compliment her too much, else when Kuz starts, it's gonna feel odd to her."

She was correct. Karin nodded in agreement as well.

"Let's pack it up and go ring it up." Karin twirled her keys, grinning at her inside joke which sounded like a rhyme to her.

I scrunched up my face, "Nu-uh, don't start with them dead bars again."

"Shit weak, I'm telling you." India contributed as Karin started to play fight with her. I smiled before entering the changing room again.

After folding up the lingerie set and putting on my Fila hoodie and tights then adjusted my hair right in the mirror available, I left out the room with the set. Three of us headed to the salesperson's desk to ring up my items, I paid for them and grabbed the bagged items.

"I'm fucking starving!" India exclaimed as we walked through a major part of the mall. "Didn't eat anything this morning before leaving the house."

I gave her the side eye then shook my head, "You're always hungry, girl. Don't give excuses now."

"Yeah, next thing she gon' say is Patrick ate her entire pantry and fridge so she ain't ate ever since." Karin added, we both laughed loudly at her.

She merely mocked us, sticking up her middle finger, Karin and I continued to laugh at her.

Heading into the food section, we agreed on getting Chick-fil-A. While India went to queue in the small line for us with our orders, Karin and I just stood around in no specific line.

"Here y'all go." India said, cutting off the random conversation Karin and I were having.

She handed me a takeout bag with my food and smoothie, I took it from her with a thank you and Karin did the same. We left that section and started to head out of the mall when a group of guys, who reminded me of typical thugs blocked our way.

I halted on reflex, almost falling on my face but the tallest one amongst them, who seemed like the kingpin caught me by the waist.

Before I could react, India and Karin were already pulling me away from him and pushed him back.

"Getcho damn hands off of her!" India screamed at them, standing in front of me, "Fuck outta here."

The other three guys tried to make an outburst but the dark skinned, taller one who caught me stopped them with his arms in front of them.