The fake

Hi

Recap: Shock for everyone, Chakor will fake it idea given by Ragini. SurLak speechless.

Suraj shook his head, "no, never!" He literally shouts at them. They were all sitting at the nearby cafe, "I won't play along with you."

Chakor shrugs, "no need to play along with me. It's enough if I pretend to be pregnant, I will just say he used me and throw me out."

Laksh widen his eyes, "Haaw, fantastic this will help building up his rude character. His father will be so proud of him." Laksh was clapping and Ragini shook her head, "you are stupid, both of you. Chakor that was just a joke I didn't mean it you should do it. Let's think about it and then decide what we should do."

Chakor was thinking, but her mind was set and everyone else could feel it.

"I will be Suraj pregnant girlfriend! That is my final decision." She stood up from her seat at the café and left with her half cup of hot chocolate and muffin, "you know this is the best I can eat anything and no one will scold me for taking care about my figure."

She laughs maliciously as if she just cracked the lottery.

Suraj shook his head, he couldn't believe it, he runaway from a father, who is an underworld don just to fall in love with a even more crazier woman than the rest of his family.

"Suraj you have to look after her, she is my buddy and Ragini's sister. So my sister-in-law! I'm warning you she should be handled with care and love."

"Correct!" Ragini said leaving the café, she was following Chakor, who was like always determined in her decision.

"Chakor wait, let's make a proper plan and don't forget you have parents. OUR PARENTS, they don't know anything about our love with those two idiots."

"Did she just called us idiots?" Laksh asked Suraj, who have them a death glare, "we aren't idiots we are monsters."

Laksh shook his head, "you might be, but I'm not, if she is the beauty then I'm only her beast." He cleared it and Suraj agreed, "then I'm her beast, let's show my father what we are capable of."

Ragini shook her head.

Chakor nodded her head.

Both looked at each other, "NO!" They talked simultaneously it was difficult to understand anything of their rubbish talk.

Suraj looks at Laksh, he was bored and looking into his smartphone, Suraj looked over the shoulder of Laksh, "nice, better than the bullshit they are talking about."

Laksh widen his eyes, "you understood something of their blabbing?" Suraj silently denied it with a smirk on his face, he took a step back.

"What!!!!!" ChaRag shouted at him, "we talk rubbish?" They pushed him and he falls on his bottom.

"Do you have come to a plan? If not let me give you one." Suraj said and they looked at him.

"You have a plan?!" ChaRag looked at him with big shiny eyes.

Laksh fumes in jealousy. Not fair!!!!

Suraj smiles, "we will fake a lot, first you will talk to your parents, Ragini isn't wrong your parents should know!"

Suraj looked at Laksh, he gave him his hand for support and Laksh took it, he was standing next to him cleaning his back from the dust.

Chakor smiles, "faking it is the best. So we will fake the pregnancy then?!" She was so excited walking on the place with the feet.

Suraj felt awkward, then Laksh shook his head, "he will fake it, but not what you think. He is smarter than you."

Ragini frowns with crossed arms she said, "but she is smarter than you."

SuKor suppressed their laugh and Laksh fumes visibly, "Ragini just because I love you it doesn't mean you can insult me whenever you want. Suraj say about your plan."

"We will fake the pregnancy, but not Chakor's."

Laksh shook his head, "I take everything back. You are not smart, you are an idiot what rubbish are you talking about?"

Ragini hides behind Laksh, "haan what is going on in your empty head?"

"Suraj!!!!" Chakor was hell angry, "I said I will fake it no one else will do it."

Suraj shook his head, "no, and NO!" He looked at RagLak, "there is someone, who will fake it as she knows how to handle it. She is a police officer and will do an undercover job."

Chakor frowns, "no, this won't work. They all know I'm your girlfriend, how they will accept another one?"

RagLak nodded at her, "true and point to her."

Suraj glares at them, Ragini pushes Laksh, "be a man and safe me from that bull!"

"Call your undercover officer, I bet with you she will tell you I'm right."

Suraj called her....

"Suraj She is right, they know she is your girlfriend and they won't accept another one

"Suraj She is right, they know she is your girlfriend and they won't accept another one. Your father is cunning. He will get to know about the trick. It's better if she plays your pregnant girlfriend under my instruction!"

Chakor was smirking and RagLak were scared.

"Ragini your sister is really the daughter-in-law of a Don!"

Ragini nodded, "yes, but I'm not right?!"

Laksh shook his head, "simple employ and a housewife mother. Not more and not less, only the best."

Ragini kisses his cheek, "I like simplicity."

Chakor jumped on Suraj, "I love adventures! Now let's fake it!"

They made up their plan, to fake it and make KN believe that Chakor is pregnant with Suraj child, but Suraj doesn't want it as he isn't ready to be a father neither does he want his child to be born in a life where his grandfather is a known and wanted criminal.

"So Papa Maa you accept this?" ChaRag we're talking about this matter to their parents, who were numb.

___
Please comment and vote
Ankitandas The update was almost ready

___Please comment and vote Ankitandas The update was almost ready