Chapter one: What ifs and a transfer

Hi! am iris! this is my first time writing for our little fandom so let me know if you like it and what I can work on. I hope you enjoy it!

also I do not own tmnt or mlpeg or sonic they all belong to their respective owners and I do not make any money from this. So keep the lawyers away.

and with that, ONTO THE SHOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Are we sure that this is a good idea?" A teenage girl with long red and yellow wavy hair, and beautiful teal eyes. She had on a black leather jacket and a magenta t-shirt with a red and yellow sun on it. An orange skirt with pastel yellow and magenta stripes on one side of it a pair of magenta and black boots, and an orange geode necklace around her neck. This was Sunset Shimmer.

"oh come on sunset! it's A once in a lifetime trip!" Another teenage girl tried to convince her friend. A girl with long choppy rainbow hair and pink rose-colored eyes. she had on a short-sleeved blue jacket, A white t-shirt with a lighting bolt with red, yellow, and blue stripes with a cloud over it. a white and magenta striped sports skirt with black shorts under it, rainbow socks, blue and white converse boots, and red, yellow, and blue sweatband. A blue geode necklace around her neck. This is a Rainbow Dash.

"It's a school exchange program rainbow dash." another girl deadpanned. She had long dark blue hair with a hot pink and dark purple streak, her hair was up in a ponytail held up into a purple star hair tie and black glasses. A light blue, short-sleeved blouse with a hot pink bow tie and a sweater-vest in the same color, A purple belt around her waist, A purple skirt with light purple stars on them, and on one side was a giant pink star with little white stars around it, underneath it was a light purple petticoat under it. light blue knee socks with purple mary jones with the same pink star on the buckle. A purple geode necklace underneath her bow tie. This was Twilight Sparkle.

rainbow dash rolled her, "it's a free trip to new york, you know what I mean."

"not to mention the absolutely gorgeous dormitory." an elegant girl spoke up, holding up the brochure of the program, pointing to the picture of the dorms. She had long curled royal purple hair and sapphire eyes with light blue eyeshadow and mascara and pink lipgloss. She had three diamond barrettes on her part. A white blouse, a belt with light blue buckles, a purple skirt with three diamonds on its side, purple heeled boots with a lighter purple fabric over them, connected by blue diamonds and gold bracelets. A royal purple geode necklace around her neck. This is Rarity.

"and they allow animals!" a soft yet excited voice said. She had long soft pink hair and sea-green eyes with soft pink eyeshadow. a white butterfly clip held back part of her hair out of her eyes, she wore a white tank top, a green skirt with a sparkly pink petticoat under it, and a skirt that had three pink butterflies on its side. sparkly pastel pink socks and frilly green boots with light green accents. Around her neck was a pastel pink geode necklace around her neck. This was Fluttershy.

Another girl raised her eyebrow at Fluttershy. "you know that it limits us to one animal right?". She had long blonde hair in a low ponytail and a brown cowboy hat on her head, apple green eyes, and freckles. She had on a green and white button-up cowgirl blouse, a brown belt with an apple buckle, and A jean skirt with lace sewn on the bottom. brown cowgirl boots with three red apples on them. This was Applejack.

Fluttershy had a guilty look and a nervous laugh. "yeah yeah I know my brother will be looking after most of them."

Rainbow dash gives her a nervous look. "uhhh-"

"My parents promised too."

rainbow nodded.

"back to the new york thing-" sunset said unsure of whether or not they should go through with the trip.