Chapter 2

Previously: Clint tried to protest but everyone was gone. He looked back at Loki who was now in front of him. "Well looks like it's you and me Little Hawk."

Now:

Loki pushed Clint against the wall getting a gasp from the other. Loki started to kiss the blonde. He smirked as he earned a moan from the other man. Clint pushed his hips hungerly against Loki's wanting more from the God. Loki tsked. "Needy little Hawk are we?" "Please Loki more need more!" Clint moaned out as he felt Loki attack his neck. "Who am I?" Loki asked sucking on his lovers sweet spot. "F-Fuck.. Ma-master please." Loki looked at the other man smirking. "On your knees." Clint did as he was told undoing Loki's pants pulling them down along with his underwear looking at the huge member in front of him. Loki was 7" and well hung. He quickly got to work kissing the tip working his way down the shaft and back up. Clint gave the tip a kitten lick looking at his lover smiling at the groan he received in return.  He took the tip in his mouth sucking on it gagging as Loki trusted his hips grabbing his hair. He sucked and bobbed his head. "Yeah good hawk suck master." Loki thrusted into Clint's mouth groaning. Clint gagged and moaned as he felt his lover release in his throat. He swallowed but noticed the member was still hard. Loki pushed him down grabbing  the Archer's pants and underwear jerking them down kissing around the blonde's member but not touching it earning gasps and moans. "Master please I'll be a good boy." Loki moved up picking up Clint's legs kissing him thrusting in earning a moan. He thrusted finding a quick pace. Clint dug his fingers in his lovers shirt letting out loud moans as his lover thrusted in his g spot causing him to let out girly screams. The others got back hearing something in the living area they all looked at each other. Tony sobered up. Thinking that 'Clint was in trouble they went to the living area freezing at what they saw.