Chapter One: Pilot

Hey, I'm Shayla Carson and I don't know what's going on.One year ago, I had the perfect life, the perfect boyfriend, perfect clothes, perfect parents,Perfect friends until everything was like the system corruption in a computer. My boyfriend broke up with me the night of the homecoming dance, he got too drunk and told everyone he was gay.My friends turn their backs on me except for two, my friend Andi she's a Latina hottie who is a brown haired tan skinned goddess and NO ONE calls her out of the name Andi, not even me. My other bestie Nema, is a black goddess who has brown coarse hair. Nema's dad married my mom and her dad changed her name to Barnes-Carson after my dad's death things haven't really changed but there are additions to the family. Nema has two brothers TJ and Tyson, They believe they are video game experts. I have a little sister named Claire who has six disorders Epilepsy,Depression,Claustrophobia, Dyslexia,Pica,PTSD, yeah it's a lot but she's quite nice when she's not in the hospital. Oh my mom is never around to tell us how she's doing she leaves before we come wake up and she comes home after we're sleeping we never spend time with her so basically I'm always home with TJ Tyson and Nema they keep me great company until one day.
"Hola Como Estas Ms. Rodriguez" said the man you know your don't need to speak Spanish I'm bilingual I speak English too. "We're here just ask you a few questions. ok?" Fine. "What is your full name?" Adrienne Nelsa Maria Rodriguez. "Give us a little background of your life" Ok, my life was decent until I met Shay and Nema they were the "O" and the "M" to my "G". "Is that supposed to mean close" Duh,anyways my mom was a movie star until she retired and became a waitress to keep food in the house. Other than that, my dad died his name was Salvador Santana who played in my grandpa Carlos is band. I am the cheerleading captain, hoping to be a music major in college.I also have one brother Luis, he's my older brother but he treats me like I'm seven when I'm seventeen. "Tell us about Shayla" says the man. Shayla was the queen of Garfield High, she ran track,HAD a boyfriend. "What do you mean Had Adrienne?" ANDI... erm.. I mean Andi sir yes he broke up with her the day of the homecoming and she cried her heart out and we comforted her. "You said your dad's last name was Santana correct?" Yes sir "Why didn't you take the last name?" I didn't take it because in my family when the father passes away you take your mother's last name. "Tell us about Ms Barnes" Nema ok, she is the cheerleading co-captain, technology freak, speech writer, and a big mouthed hot head. "Alright thank you for your time" You're quite welcome sir. " Send in Ms. Barnes please." Ok.
Hello, I'm Tynema Barnes. "Would Carson be added to the name?" No, my mother did not name me that. "Alrighty then" any more questions " Yes give more explanation of yourself please" ok, I really like being alone but shayla ruined that she invaded my space, I'm fine with Andi but Shay tries to hard to impress the most popular girl in school, nicki, who doesn't like me much which I don't care to me it's not important what people think *DING* (Laila her girlfriend is texting) [Laila:Hey babe, wanna go to the movies and see Avengers:Endgame? Love ya❤️] sir I gotta go,my grandma wants me to help her with her Zumba exercises." Oh really?" Yeah, no I'm kidding... "Ok, Alright" I gotta go I really need to meet my girlfriend at the movies I know she is getting worried "Well just look out for the green faced infected staring people" the man said. Uh ok.