"We need a healer," Ciel replied making Jeongwoo shiver. Jaehyuk gritted his teeth as he moved closer to protect the healer. Byounggon clicked his tongue impatiently and released a murderous aura. 

Haruto scoffed as he thrust his right hand over a space portal and took out a short sword. The sheathe was eerily black and appears to be surrounded by a spatial contortion. 

"Yagato," Byounggon mumbled making everyone in the room tremble lightly. The wakizashi that had struck fear to their hearts ten years ago as the sixteen-year-old space manipulator descended on the battlefield and created a path of blood in his wake. Yoonbin leaped from his seat and stood in front of the otto in his glory. Ciel anticipated the action and summoned her tamed monsters with a wave of her hands. She rode the snow leopard, the guardian of the snowy mountain, and raised her hand to command her beasts to ready themselves. 

Jaehyuk growled and let fangs grow on his teeth as he took careful steps backward. Jeongwoo gripped Jaehyuk's hems while slowly retreating. However, his path was blocked by a large creature that resembles a horse but with red flames as his mane. Without any notice, a large white snake bound Jeongwoo's body and dragged him to the portal that suddenly appeared behind him. 

Jaehyuk tried to jump inside the portal but it closed before he had the chance to take action. Yoonbin bent probabilities and had the portal open next to him against Haruto's will, however, another portal opened to eat up the healer again. 

A flash of the silver dagger was thrown Haruto's way which he parried and returned the momentum back to the owner. A shout was then heard in the room as the dagger had stabbed a mystique in his stomach. Without any word, Byounggon leaped to attack but was blocked as space was reconstructed to not land a hit to his enemy. 

Ciel sighed and ordered one of her healing beasts, in a form of a large white furry caterpillar, to heal the injured mystique belonging to the cradle. Haruto produced a small black ball on his left palm and clenched the small sword on his right. Before he could launch an attack that could erase the building into existence, it was rewinded back to nothingness. 

"Mashiho-sama needs immediate care, Haru. Leave the negotiations to us." a light voice ordered making the tall Japanese man nod and grab the tame before teleporting away. 

Yoonbin and Byounggon stared at each other and frowned knowing well that the enemy this time is far more troublesome than the short-tempered otto. The smiling quatro and the stoic quinto entered the room leisurely. Keita had a smile on his face in comparison to Byounggon's frowning one. 

"What is the meaning of this, Keita-san?" The cradle's clan leader asked making Keita sighed. He had returned to their base as soon as he received the message from Asahi and was told that Haruto had stormed off toward the cradle's base for the healer. Knowing Haruto's personality, he was sure that the youngest of their team would definitely raise some commotion and would not find it necessary to explain. 

"There is an emergency with primo's well-being and a healer was urgently needed. Fortunately, someone had informed us that a healer was under your wings." Keita replied with a smile as he walked towards the cradle's leader. 

Despite his carefree smile, the secondo and the terzo remained cautious. The quatro was known to be a walking nightmare as he maintained that carefree smile whilst creating a mountain of corpses to sit on this throne. Then, there is quinto whose tunes decide the victory of the battle as he commands his legion of beasts. Keita stood in front of Byounggon and stated, "We are here for a negotiation. Would you like to have a talk or would you like to go against the mist in its entirety"