Ava's POV:

I finally get to a strawberry field. 'I can hide here maybe' I think. I run past a really tall pine tree. Wait what? Is that a-a DRAGON?!?!?! I run past it, hoping it doesn't see me. It opens it's eyes, looks at me, and goes back to sleep. All of the sudden, the farm changes into a camp. I need to hide, so i don't mind knocking out some crazy campers. I turn around to see how close the monster is to me. It stays near the tree, but doesn't charge at me. Weird. I run toward the camp, hoping to not be noticed. A dude in a wheelchair rolls up to me and says, "Hello, Ava. I am Chiron, the camp trainer. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." "Camp what-what?" I reply. "Camp Half-Blood." he says smiling. "Follow me." I follow him to a big farm house. "You seem to be a demigod, or else you wouldn't be able to get through the borders" Chiron says. I can feel my mouth hanging open. I close it. "You can stay in the Poseidon cabin with Percy until your parentage is decided. It is the emptiest cabin here." He says. "Ok, but I don't have any stuff." I said. "That is ok. We have stuff for you to borrow." Chiron replied. "Follow me now to the Infirmary so we can treat those wounds." He said. When we got there, I fell asleep.