Elodie (FarCry5)

Name: Elodie
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Date of birth: May 5, 2000
Language(s): French, German (a little) English
Family:
Jackson♂️🥀
Alexander♂️🥀
Father (unnamed)♂️🥀
Likes: quiet places, walking at night, rivers, flowers
Dislikes: loud noises, large crowds, pressuring situations, bright lights, planes
Turn on: A virgin
Turn off: A virgin
Personality: Elodie has a calm and quiet exterior, she internalizes everything and gets upset over small things. Her first language is not English so quite often she will slip into speaking German or french, without realizing it. A fierce fighter, people underestimate her and she knows it, she uses it to her advantage. Has a submissive nature, tends to do things such as: waiting for permission, looking to a more dominate figure to make decisions, not doing anything unless given orders to.
Appearance: Curly reddish brown hair, Hazel eyes that are mostly green, she has an innocent look about her. Mostly seen wearing a white crop top with a white skirt, a white flower crown placed carefully on her head. She also always carries around a small bear

Face claim: Holland RodenBackstory: Elodie was born and raised in Germany, moving to France when she was about 10 years old

Backstory: Elodie was born and raised in Germany, moving to France when she was about 10 years old. She is fluent in both German and French, and tends to speak in those more often than English. She had two older brothers and lived with her dad (her mother died in childbirth) Their life was a relatively good one, until the day they all decide to go on a plane ride in her dad's plane. They crash, she is the only survivor. She goes into a coma for 7 years, she is 14. When she wakes up she has no memory of anything before the crash, including her family. She came to Hope County to live with Mary May, a family friend. She carries around the bear, because it survived the crash with her, and they tell her her brother gave it to her. She is fragile and jumpy, talking in English when necessary but mostly communicating in her native languages (she remembers those)
Weapons: Bow and arrows, she is too small to engage in hands on combat
Group: She is by default a resistance member, since she is living with Mary May, but she wants to join Edens Gate.
Other: Has a crush on Jacob, loves his dominating aura, it appeals to her submissive nature.