"I am and you are coming with me." He said looking over his shoulder at me. He moved my crutches to the side of the bed where I slid my hands through them and he helped me stand up. He stood up with me.

"Um school?" I questioned like it was obvious.
"Olivia, I have like one lesson today. I'll just do a catchup in one of my frees on Monday." He shrugged off with his arms folded.

"You sure?" I asked warily.
"Spending a well deserved day off with my girlfriend or going in to school alone to do a rewrite of an essay I've already aced.....hmmm let me think." He teased and I laughed.

"Okay, what am I still doing in my pyjamas then?" I joked and he let out a humoured breath.

I brushed my hair and changed my top whilst  Miles got dressed and helped me out the door and we got to the car.

I hadn't been outside in a while, apart from when I was going after Zig, so traveling down the road with the roof down on the car and my hair flowing in the wind was enough to lift any mood.

When we got up the steps of his house I let out a little laugh.
"Whats that for?" He smiled.
"Its just been a while since I've been here." I smiled at him. I hadn't been back here since before the crash, it had been ages.

"What? You need me to give you a reminder tour to jog your memory? You forgotten your way around?" He joked and I playfully hit his shoulder. Once he closed the front door behind him he picked me up fireman style until he had carried me all the way into the living room and sat on the coach with me on his lap

"Home alone." He smirked at me.
"Home alone." I echoed.
I pushed my nose to his and ran fingers through his hair. He smiled gleefully.

"Best sick day ever." He chuckled and was already fumbling with the buckle of his belt.

Miles POV:

We ended up being on the couch for 1 and a half amazing hours. It's like we both were desperate to make up for lost time. I had decided it was the only thing I wanted to do. This was my life now, me this couch and Olivia and that was enough.

Except for food.
I lifted off the couch and let Olivia lie out on it.
"Hungry." I explained. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

As I walked to the kitchen, I got a text from Tris:"You missed another pop quiz!" I replied with a "lucky me!" Which was immediately followed with "Its not funny

"You missed another pop quiz!"
I replied with a "lucky me!"
Which was immediately followed with "Its not funny. You're walking on thin ice Hollingsworth."

"