0.1

A'Liyah🎭

A'Liyah🎭

-"Liyah, move na" Kentrell said. I laughed and continued to poke at his side. I can't help that I'm literally the most playful sister.

"Can you get yo ass on somewhere? Goddamn you so fucking annoying. Real talk." He said looking at me.

I was shocked. I nodded grabbing my keys. I had on this onesie but at the point, I did not care. I slid on my nike slippers and walked out the door. Soon as I got in the car, Joe called me.

"What?"

"Your brother said come here." He said. I rolled my eyes hanging up the phone. Thought I was annoying? I pulled out the driveway and onto the road.

Welp, guess I'm bout to go hang out with Kaleb. I got clothes over there. Kaleb and I has been best friends since 3rd grade. And now we're in 11th, do the math. I should call him since I'm heading over there. I connected my phone to the car, and called him.

"Kay?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm bout to come over there. Is that cool?" I asked.

"Yeah you know you can come over here when you want to. My momma loves you." He laughed.

"And you love me too." I said turning a corner. He faked gasped.

"How did you know?!" He said. I laughed.

"Kaleb I'm not bout to play with you. I'm finna pull up in yo driveway tho. Have the door unlocked dude." I said.

"Ight"

I hung up and pulled into his driveway. I got out pulling my onesie down. I had all these messages from them, telling me to get my ass home. They should know I'm petty. I walked in the house and seen Mrs Richardson.

"Hey A'Liyah! You looking for Kaleb?" She asked cutting some onions. I knew they was about to eat good. Everytime she cut them onions and put it in that pot, shit be good as fuck.

I nodded my head.

"He's upstairs in his room. You know the way." She smiled at me.

"Nice to see you Mrs.Richardson" I said walking up the stairs. I knocked on his door.

"C'mon"

I walked in and seen my bestie in the mirror taking a pic. I photo bombed his picture and he posted it. I hugged him.

"Hey Kaleb!"

"Wassup? I haven't seen you since yesterday. And you know we supposed to be spending the summer with each other." He said.

"I'm sorry but I had some 'big brother' problems. Ya know? And we was gone spend the summer with each other either way." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Best you know you can't have on that onesie around me." Kaleb said. Walking up to me pressing himself up against me. I laughed.

See, A'Liyah and Kaleb wasn't just regular best friends. They we're like freaky best friends. They didn't know what to call it.

"Kaleb! Stop" I said turning around looking at him smiling. He smirked and turned on the game.

"You think yo momma gone let me spinnanight?" I asked. I hated my accent.

"I don't know if the gone let you spinnanight, but she probably gone let you spin a night." Kaleb shrugged sitting down. I punched him and he laughed.

"I'm finna go ask." I said turning around. He nodded grabbing my butt. I shook my head walking down the stairs.

"What you doing in my kitchen while I'm cooking?" She asked.

"I came in here to ask if I could sleep over here for a night?" I asked. I was low key scared she was gone say no.

"Of course sweety. Your brother okay with that?" She asked.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Okay, dinner should be ready around eight so you shower and everything before eight okay?" She said.

"Yes ma'am"

_________________

Kaleb picture gonna be in the next chapter!

First time writing! Is this good? There will be more scenes with A'Liyah, Kentrell and em'.

No exposing they @'s!! Please.

- Incandescent -🎭