She smiled, "I think you can. I... know how it feels for people to tell you that you can't be a hero. But that doesn't mean-"

"What is this, the wannabe-hero club?"

Hoshiko turned to the ash blonde who walked in. She glared at Bakugou before turning her gaze to the two goons who followed behind him. The halted for just a second, but followed behind Bakugou.

'Yeah, and you're right on time, club leader.'

Hoshiko could feel the insult wanting to roll off her tongue, but it would obviously make the situation worse, so she kept quiet.

Bakugou just glanced at Hoshiko before walking past her, yanking Midoriya's notebook out of his hand. "We're not done talking."

"What is that, anyway?" One of the goons stepped up, but a quick glare from Hoshiko made him back off.

"It doesn't matter."

An explosion rang out and Hoshiko turned to see Bakugou explode the book. Midoriya freaked out when he proceeded to throw it behind him, out the window.

"Kachan, that's so mean," Midoriya whined.

Bakugou just scuffed, "Most first string heroes show potential early on. People look at them and just know they are destined for greatness. When I'm the only student from this garbage junior high to get into UA, people will start talking about me like that. They'll realize I'm legit, the next big thing. That's my ego talking but I just know I'm good."

"Well, aren't you being modest." Hoshiko mumbled. Bakugou sent a quick glare over to her before stepping up to Midoriya. He placed one hand on his shoulder and the other up to show the smoke resonating from it.

"Here's a word of advice. Don't even think of applying, or else."

A black wall shot up from between Midoriya and Bakugou. Bakugou let go and stepped back before looking back to Hoshiko.

"He can do whatever he wants, Bakugou. You have no right telling him what he can and can't do." Hoshiko glared at him. The wall fell back to the floor and Hoshiko took a step towards Midoriya.

Bakugou sent a glare to her. "Please, I'm just starting the obvious. No one quirkiest can be a hero..."

He took a quick glance over her body and smirked.

"... Just like no fat ass can be a hero."

Hoshiko could feel her blood beginning to boil, everything in her vision turning red.

She felt Midoriya take her arm and could barely hear him ask her to calm down. She quickly took a breath and counted to ten before finally feeling calm.

Bakugou just scuffed and headed out of the classroom. Before he exited the door, he stopped.

"You know, Deku, if you really want to be a hero that badly, there's actually another way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life."

He looked back with a stare that could only be described as a death glare from the devil himself.

"And swan dive off the roof with fatso here. Help her manage her weight in her next life."

Hoshiko felted her face pale as Bakugou turned and walked out. His goons followed after him, laughing.

Hoshiko couldn't describe what she felt. Anger, disbelief, shock, anguish...

"Hoshiko?"

She looked over to Midoriya, who looked worried.

"Are you okay?"