Start of the weirdness

It was a rainy night. Xbox One had just escaped from his abusive father Microsoft. He was sad. Xbox One had been locked up in his room for 5 years but had just escaped. He didn't know what to do with his life now. Xbox walked slowly down an empty road in a city at 4 am. There were ruins everywhere. "What has happened here?" he thought to himself. He took a closer look at the ruins.  He then looked up at the rain and saw a burning light. "Looks like a shooting star. Maybe I'll get to have my wish come true," he said to himself. The light was getting closer and closer. "Wait a minute..." Suddenly, a large amount of light engulfed him. An explosion was heard. The explosion sent him flying backward. As he opened his eyes, a man stood in front of him, with his hand out. "Are you ok?" he said to Xbox. Xbox's head hurt. But he got up and said, "Y-yeah, I'm fine." "Good," the man said happily. "Sorry for the explosion thingy. I just had to kick some other guy's ass." "It was a really thicc ass." The man was hard to see in the dark rain. Xbox felt something inside. He felt like he needed the man. So Xbox followed the man as he walked home. Once the man had gotten inside, the man sat down on his couch. Xbox thought he was beautiful. He watched the man through the window, his heart started beating faster. Xbox had never had this feeling before. What was this? The man suddenly scratched his ass. "Holy shit, that be thicc" Xbox said to himself. But Xbox's happy feeling disappeared in a second once he saw the "Other" console inside. 

                                                                                      PlayStation 4.