Add

(Bell rings). "Okay Adri I got to go to class now", I said. "Bye Add see you at lunch", Adriana replied. Well you met my younger sister, she's really smart, pretty, and an amazing athlete. She's in ninth grade but that's just a number, she's taking eleventh grade classes so that puts her ahead of all her other friends, while I'm a senior and I'm taking regular classes. She has a lot more potential than me, I'm surprised why my mom focus on me more then her but I just guess they don't want me to fail or drop out. I feel my mom and sister are the only people who believe in me, most of the time because I don't have any friends besides Adri (Adriana) . I'm just an awkward senior hanging around with a bunch of freshman you can tell just by my height, jacket, and my mustache.

First period is just a blur it's to early in the morning for Pre-Calculus, half of the time I'm usually on my phone playing games or listening to music. The teacher rarely pays attention to me cause I sit in the back corner of the room; where its barley hard to see or hear what she saying (its not like I'm going to need this anyway). On rare occasions I open the book and follow along with what's on the smart board. When I walk out of there on those days, I don't even remember my own name, it's all just numbers and variables. That's why I keep my attention brief and short in her class. Don't even get me started on my third period (Language arts) its just there for venting not much learning going on at all it's gossip and trash talking.

Lunch, the best time of the day. Adri and I met up at our spot (under a tree at the court yard) she's drenched in sweat and said " P.E was amazing today". We walked to the cafeteria and there's a line that looks like it will end so we went to step out of school grounds to get in my car and went home. As I was driving a young man no older then 17 hit my car. We pulled over to the curb and saw it was a minor scratch so I told him it's fine, and that he's lucky nothing else happened to the car. I walked the young man to his car and he drove off while Adri was screaming at me asking me why I let him go. As I was walking to my car I hear a car speeding through the road. All you heard was a strange muffling sound and with in 5 seconds I can tell the speeders location; he was coming from the opposite lane of the road. As I saw the car pass, one of the wheels flew off the car and hit my car, taking off the roof of my car, which ended my sister. The car kept going and ten seconds later a swarm of S.W.A.T surrounded me. I was horrified to see my sisters head right in front of me, so i started crying a river but none seemed to care. All they kept screaming was to put my hands up and not move. They cuffed me but I was putting up a fight so they shot a tranquilizer at me, I dozed off in a matter of seconds and my last words were Adriana.