"Naw fuck you, you not doin' this Sheyaa-"

"At least lemme get another sip."

"Mane helll naw! Do you hear yoself right now? You sound like a muthafuckin' alcoholic!"

Sheyaa went to go grab it and the pregnant man held a hand out, looking him up and down, eyes daring him to take another step forward. He stood down immediatly, and Kentrell backed up, dumping the rest of the coffee in the nearby water foutain. The taller man looked on sadly, the brown liquid swirling as it fell down the drain.

"I'm doin' this for yo own good baby, cuz I know how you get."

"I-"

"Sheyaa, listen to me good mane, cuz I ain't fuckin' playin' witchu." Kentrell mugged him. "You are not gonna drown yoself in liquor because of this. Not while I'm here, not while I am the mother of yo children, and not while I'm yo boyfriend. Do you fuckin' understand me nigga?"

The taller man ducked his head a little, shuffling in place at the chiding as he gave a small nod.

"There ain't nothin' wrong with havin' a drink or two, but there ain't no reason for you to be drinkin' that fuckin' much. Look how big this damn cup is, and you said that you poured half a bottle of Henny in it?! How long have you been drinkin' this heavy?"

"...Just a couple days." He mumbled.

The taller man felt movements infront of him and suddenly his face was being cupped in soft, warm hands.

"Please don't go down this road baby." Kentrell pleaded. "Stop while you ahead. If you feel like drinkin' again, talk to me. Talk to any of us nigga. Don't feel like you alone. You remember what happened last time? I almost lost yo ass."

His mind flashed to him at sixteen, waking up in a hospital bed, surronding by his mom and friends. He was a little out of it, so he could barely hear the doctor, but he was able to understand that told he had had alcohol poisoning which damn near killed him. The last thing he remembered before waking up was drinking until he had blacked out, the news of yet another one of his niggas getting killed to much for his young heart to bare.

He had escaped death so many times, it was crazy.

"I-" And all of a sudden, Kentrell clutched his stomach, and frowned.

"What the fuck?"

"Is you ok?" Sheyaa immediately asked, voice in a small panic. It was a good thing that Kentrell poured out his drink, he didn't need to be drunk, especially if something bad was about to happen. The shorter man didn't answer, and he immediately grabbed his hand, starting to lead them to the front entrance.

"We goin' to the clinic, right the fuck now-"

Kentrell started laughing a little and Sheyaa looked back at the man like he was crazy.

"Nigga, ain't you in pain? The fuck you laughin' fo-"

Kentrell grabbed his hand and placed it gently on his lower stomach. The taller man looked on confused, before he felt movement under his palm. He let out a shaky breath he had been holding, Kentrell lightly chuckling at him.

"Mama, you almost gave me a heart attack, don't scare my ass like that."

Kentrell smiled, looking at him. "They havin' a lil party in there, ain't they?" His smile went down a little. "Probably don't like hearin' us argue."