"What after-party?" I asked, speaking my thought.

"Didn't Harry or any of the lads mention the party that'll be held after the closing ceremony?" Tom chuckled while raising an eyebrow towards Harry.

"No, Harry did not mention that at all" I pouted while crossing my arms across my chest and glaring at Harry who was scratching the back of his neck.

"Oops. Must've slipped my mind" He nervously chuckled while blushing slightly.

"Well, now that I've mentioned it, are you girls attending?" Tom asked.

Kate and I shared glances at each other.

"Yes" She grinned.

"No" I retorted while glaring slightly at her.

"Uhm," Both Harry and Tom chuckled slightly.

"I mean, I'm sure Kate and I would love to go, but sadly, we aren't dressed properly" I blushed while biting my lips.

"Don't be silly. You both you beautiful" Tom grinned making both Kate and I blush deeply.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Harry tensing up a bit as Tom complimented us. 

"So, are you coming?" Tom asked once again.

I just shrugged, finally giving in and smiling.

I mean, what could go wrong... Right?

-

~Harry's P.O.V~

Once we arrived at the private club, we were greeted by other artists and athletes who competed in the Olympics.

As we got inside, I intertwined my fingers around Bethany's protectively as we squeezed our way into the huge crowd.

"You want anything to drink?" I shouted over the loud music that was blasting.

"Sure" Beth smiled sweetly as we made our way towards the bar.

"Hey! Fancy seeing you two here!" Tom cheered while making his way over to our table.

I rolled my eyes, He was obviously wasted already.

I mean, don't get me wrong, Tom is a great friend of mine, it's just the way he's been acting lately towards Beth that's making me feel awkward.

I know he's just trying to be polite and trying to be friends with her and all, but I get this jealous feeling every time they talk, the way he makes her laugh makes my blood boil.

I'll be leaving soon and all I want to do is spend my last few moments with Bethany. Is that too much to ask for?

"Well, I'll be leaving you two by yourself. Have a good night guys!" Tom waved as he walked away and disappeared in the crowd.

-

"I think we should go now!" Liam shouted.

So far I've managed to keep myself sober at all times, making sure not to get myself in any trouble.

For everyone else, Zayn, Louis and Niall were completely wasted.

I had to help Liam gather the boys up while Bethany and Kate went to the bathroom.