While I was zoning off a bit, Kate tapped my shoulder breaking my train of thought.

"Pst, Bethany look" Kate smirked while tapping my shoulder lightly and pointing towards a guy in the front row.

I followed Kate's gaze towards a guy who was smiling directly at us.

"Isn't that Tom Daley?" She squealed.

"I think so, I'm not sure" I blushed while biting my lower lip.

"Oh my god, he's walking towards us." Kate squeaked.

"How do I look? Is my hair okay?" She whispered while trying to make herself presentable as the guy continued to walk towards our direction.

"What do you think he's coming over here for?" I whispered while raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know and I don't care, he is hella fine" She giggled while she continued to fix her hair.

"Oh my god, he is Tom Daley" I gasped while nudging Kate a bit.

As the guy came closer and closer, I could make out of the figure.

He was tall, probably 5'8 and had dark brown hair up in a spike. His skin was tan and he had pearly white teeth. He was sporting a white dress shirt while it was perfectly tucked in and a black blazer, along with a silky black tie and black chino's.

"HI" He smiled once he was fully in front of us.

"Hey" Kate squealed while blushing slightly.

I mentally rolled my eyes at how retarded Kate was acting. She would always be like this in front of hot guys. Don't get me wrong, I mean he is good looking and all but I'm with Harry.

"So, what are you two ladies doing here?" He grinned while leaning against a pole that stood up to support the stadium.

"Uhm, we got invited here cause our friends came to perform at the closing ceremony" Kate replied.

"Ouuu, how nice! And who's you friends?" He questioned while raising an eyebrow.

Just as I was prepared to answer, a pair of arms were wrapped securely around me making me jump back a bit.

"Harry!" I squealed while trying to get away from his reach.

"Hey love!" He whispered while kissing my cheek softly.

"Harry! How are you mate?" Tom grinned while stretching his arm out to shake Harry's.

"Tom! How's it going?" Harry replied while letting go of my waist and greeting Tom.

"So I'm guessing One Direction are your friends" Tom chuckled, referring to his previous question.

"Ahh yes. Tom, this is Bethany and her friend Kate" Harry smiled while introducing us to one another.

"Nice to meet you" Kate blushed while shaking Tom's hand.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Where's the rest of the guys?" I asked while Kate was too busy flirting with Tom.

"They had to do a few interviews" Harry shrugged while wrapping his arms around my torso once again.

"And why aren't you with them?" I giggled.

"Cause, I wanted to be here... with you" He blushed while placing his chin on my shoulder.

"Awww" I cooed while pinching his cheeks.

"So, are you guys gonna join us for the after-party?" Tom asked, breaking my gaze from Harry.

After-party? What after-party?