Mr-ONE

Ohyehet Note: Hello po sa lahat ng nagread sa new stooooory ko (*^*)√  and ofcourse thank U sa mga magbasa rin ng #WD story ko. First of all hindi ako masyadong  aware sa gangster and stuff ... yeah ! but i really like gangster and stuff  \(*^*)/ at i-suggest na basahin niyo ang 'THE NERD AND I' suuuuuuper ganda kaso English baka ma nose blooooood kayo pagdating sa Smex scene °°°(>_______<)°°°  okay tama na daldal baka imbeeees na magstory ako SONA na yung gawin ko !! ENJOY nalang ...

Dedicated to romanonica <3 Luv U lotsssssss °°°(>_______<)°°°

*****************************
*UNITED STATES*

Miko's Pov

"We'll miss you so much Miks" My friend Alicia said before giving a goodbye hug and kiss.

"yeah, I'll miss you too ... and ofcourse Blake,Raine,Tiffany." I answered saying the name of my other friends.

They were all good friends to me ever since I came here in States. When I was continously bullied for having such a girly face! Yeah , I think that was bad luck.

You know, I always compare myself with my younger brother. It's like OMG !!! if you see his face ... well lets say you won't take your eyes of him. Actually I'm older than him but not actually OLDER ofcourse there's a boundary basically I'm 2 seconds older than him.

Yep, we're twins \(*^*)/ what can I do ?! I'm older yet I look more younger than him. Well lets say his face and body is compared to a college/university student and here I am stuck with a baby like  face (T_____T#) For Petes sake I'm in 11th grade !!!!!

That's life ?!

"Be careful and have a safe trip!" Blake said as I was heading to the entrance of the airport. I was all by myself because my matured looking young brother had to leave early because he will be the one to take business for our school and some other stuff.

As I was going to sit down a person push me ...

"F*ck ! what's your problem ?! didn't you see I was going to sit ?!" I yelled to the person.

Oh Sh*t (0______0)}

What a FACE °°°(>______<)°°°

What a BODY °°°(>_____<)°°°

What a ........

"Hmp! I was going to sit too .."

What a VOICE °°°(>____<)°°°

"Hey! Stop staring you baby face !!!"

                   *•••••••••*

"F*ck you !! Who're you calling baby face?! A**hole ??? "

Whose he calling baby face ???

well, ofcourse me but I hate being called like that, sure thing I know very well that I have this baby face but .... Ugh!!!

"You !! who else is it?! " Ugh !! what an annoying f*cker is this Hottie ?!

"F*ck you !!!! " I yelled sitting in front of him. What can I do ?! it's the only sit I can see so far.

*Few hours later*

:Good Evening ! Passengers for Philippine Airlines going to Philipines. Please proceed to gate 1 for departure:

I immediately stand up so I ca'nt  see that F*ckers face !! Ugh!!

***

I already sat down to sit #2 and I am sooooo tired !! I want to go home immediately.I closed my eyes because of tiredness and i felt a person sit on the left chair that was empty.

"Look who we have here."

*****************************

VOTE♥

COMMENT♥

Ja ne ★