2

Zixuan is teasing him. He is sure of it. For the past few days, Yuhao has been struggling to not be distracted by the beautifully built body of his boyfriend. Is Zixuan even aware that he had cause Yuhao some trouble down there?

Like that time when Yuhao caught Zixuan flexing his biceps when the latter thought he was alone in the dressing room. He watched as the half-naked man tightened his upper arm muscles, making them bulge as big as possible. Yuhao would be lying if he did not drool while watching that.

Or that time when he noticed how big and round Zixuan's ass was. He decided to stay back with Zixuan after volleyball practice and help his senior with picking up the volleyball balls. Right when he looked up to check on Zixuan, he watched how his ass will stick out when he bends half of his body down to reach the balls. How did Yuhao not notice this beforeㅡthat his boyfriend's ass looks beautiful.

Yuhao does not know how long he can manage to stop himself from touching Zixuan. He wants to give his boyfriend some time and not to rush it. But how long is it gonna take?

Yuhao greets his boyfriend with a peck on his cheek before smiling widely. Satisfied with Zixuan's adorable reaction of him going wide-eyed and blushing, Yuhao then starts to talk with anticipation rising.

"Where do you wanna go first?"

School has finished and they decided to meet a few metres away from the school's entranceㅡwhich is where they are right now.

"There's this western restaurant that just opened. I wanna try it with you."

"Okay then. Lead the way!" Yuhao grabs the senior's hand before going to their next destination.

Their journey to the restaurant is calm and peaceful as they enjoy each other's presence. Their hands are perfectly in place together. The weather seems to be cooperating today as it is quite cool instead of too hot or too cold.

Zixuan glances to his right, seeing that Yuhao is looking at somewhere else, seeming to be in a deep thought.

Breaking Yuhao out of his reverie, Zixuan asks, "Is there something in your mind?"

"Huh? No, I'm just happy that I get to be with you today," Yuhao lies before looking elsewhere that's not the man beside him again.

"Okay..."

Yuhao thought that eating with his boyfriend in a western restaurant would not be so hard. However, he was proven wrong. Very wrong.

Every bite Zixuan takes from his burger, there are always new stains at the corner of his lips. Yuhao notices how Zixuan keeps on licking his lips, oblivious that the younger is too distracted to eat his own food. 

Yuhao cannot even think straight. Zixuan is torturing him even more day by day. Does the man even know? To Yuhao, Zixuan looks completely unaware of his sufferings.

"This burger is so good! Don't you think so, Yuhao?" Zixuan says before eating the last piece of his burger. "I'm gonna buy one for Qianru later. Eh, why aren't you eating yours?"

Yuhao has only bitten thrice and it's not even half of the burger.

"Huh? Oh, I'm too full from the fries that I couldn't finish the burger," Yuhao lies.

"But your fries isn't finished yet," The senior points out. "Do you not like the food?"

"No, it's delicious! It's just that I..." Yuhao's voice trails off as he sees how the man in front of him awaits for his answer. "Aiya! It's nothing, I think I'm still full from the lunch we ate during recess just now so I can't finish it."